DBE – Mindfulness and Breathing Based Healing© (DBE-MBH©)
DBE-MBH© – Training
This training enables you to teach MBH (DSBH Therapy – MBH) for breathing retraining based on Yoga principles. This includes mindfulness and breathing exercises which help strengthen and gently detoxify especially respiratory, cardiovascular and nervous systems, in addition to optimizing other systems of the body. This is effective in providing support in 90% of health problems.
DBE-MBH© training focuses on your personal process and working with individual clients.
You will be able to teach DBE-MBH© in more than 90% health issues.
The program can be completed within 3 to 12 months for Level 1, and an additional 3 to 12 months for Level 2.
You can start working right after qualifying for Level 1.
You will be able to advertise your services, as well as host your own workshops.
The 30 hour (27.75 Contact Hours and 2.25 Non-Contact Hours) DBE-MBH© Level 1 is the first step. Level 2 is the next step.
After completing Levels 1 and 2, you will be listed as a DBE-MBH©.
This profoundly effective Yoga Therapy training prepares you to be able to help and empower clients with mild to moderate issues of Heart Diseases, Asthma, COPD, Allergies, mild to moderate breathing problems, Stress-related disorders, Trauma, PTSD, Panic Attacks, Diabetes, Hypertension, CAD, Lipid Disorders, Auto-immune disorders, Brain Degenerative Disorders, Ataxias, Fatigue, Sleep Disorders, Mood Disorders, Irritability, Snoring, Cancer, Tumors, Side-effects of Medicines etc. This list is not exhaustive.
We promote this program for:
- Those aspiring to become DBE’s ,
- Yoga Teachers with a minimum of 200 hour certification,
- In-studio course can be taken as an elective for RYT 500 or Yoga Therapy 1000 programs,
- RMT’s, Naturopaths, Homeopaths, Physicians, other health professionals, physical therapists, and Personal Trainers,
- Anyone seeking to experience the benefits of Yoga
We accept students from all walks of life though from practice point of view, a Yoga, health or medical background would be more desirable.
Complete training is provided, so you need just a commitment to support your personal and professional growth at every point of your career.
Once qualified, practitioners will be entitled to use the designation DBE-MBH©.
DBE-MBH© Level 1 and 2 workshops are held periodically.
Broadly speaking, this hybrid program has two main components:
- Online/ home study component, which can be completed from the comfort of your home. Receipt of the first online module/ study material marks the beginning of the course. Online part has to be completed before you come for Contact Hours.
- Contact Hours component.
You can complete the 2nd component of DBE-MBH© Level 1 via:
- In a group over a weekend, or
- In one-to-one in person or via Skype/ Hang-out, or
- Distance learning via Skype/ Hang-out
When you pay for the course you are confirming you agree to the terms and conditions.
Limited seats available.
CREDITS AND CEU’S
The following description is applicable to Yoga professionals registered with Yoga Alliance, USA, and is provided as advisory:
- Credits of this course are transferable to RYT 500 and Yoga Therapy 1000 programs.
- Contact Hours. Contact Hours for Continuing Education can be claimed for this course if taken in-Studio.
- Non-Contact Hours. Non-Contact Hours for Continuing Education can be claimed for this course.
- Professionals from other streams of professions who choose to take up the course should check with their respective regulatory/ monitoring bodies.
Though every care is taken to keep the information current, please do check and confirm for the latest updates at the time of registration for the course.
Responsibility of SAVY International Inc. and its Directors, officials and other staff is only up to delivery of the course. No responsibility regarding credit of continuing education hours or acceptance for any other reason by other organizations/ institutes/ associations will be accepted/ entertained by SAVY International Inc. or any of its Directors, officials, teachers etc.
DBE-MBH© Level 1 Certification Requirements:
- Attendance at and Certificate for the MBH sessions is mandatory.
- Completion and Certificate for the MBH Free E-Course is mandatory.
- Trainee is required to attend a 2-Day DBE-MBH© Level 1 workshop (or complete a home study course).
- Four to six month supervised training is to be completed; this includes five supervision meetings with an assigned Supervisor.
- Certification Test
Schedule of Upcoming Courses
You can join this program any time, all year round.
In Studio Program: Please check the dates and time with the Studio.
Note: Dates and times subject to confirmation.
Some Topics Covered in DBE-MBH© Level 1 Training:
- Basic Anatomy, Physiology and Bio-chemistry of Normal Breathing
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Study of Abnormal Breathing
- Dysfunctional breathing.
- Healthy Breathing Habits.
- Food and its Effect on Breathing.
- Concept of Breath-Holding Time (BHT)
- Application of physiologically normal breathing into activities, speech and physical exercise.
- Supplementary information related to nutrition, sleep and exercise
- An overview of some chronic conditions.
- Pranayama, meditation and their application in chronic conditions
- DBE-MBH© routine
- Working with Individual Clients
Please note: This is a copyrighted program; permission to use is subject to applicable conditions.