Yoga Teacher Training Registration
Registration Procedure for All Yoga Teacher Training and Yoga Education Programs
The following registration procedure is common to all Yoga Teacher Training and Yoga Education programs.
Please refer to Eligibility, Prerequisites and Course Cost sections under individual programs.
The Program Director will review the application to determine the preparedness of the applicant to participate in the program.
Please note that:
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to go through policy statement and to confirm before registration that all eligibility conditions and prerequisites are met. Please make sure to contact office at email@example.com if you need any clarification.
- Registration Fee and Spot-Booking Fee are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All fees are applicable for non-residential programs only.
- HST as applicable with all payments.
Step 1: Check Pre-requisites for the Course It is the applicant’s responsibility to go through policy statement and to confirm before registration that all eligibility conditions and prerequisites are met. Please make sure to contact office if you need any clarification.
Step 2: Submit your Registration Form
Please submit your Registration Form along with a non-refundable and non-transferable registration fee of $295 (+HST = $333.35) by clicking on the ‘Pay Now’ tab below. Please fill in your name and email address.
Registration Fee can also be paid in cash at the Studio/ through e-transfer, or on telephone.
The following are to be submitted to The Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the fee:
- Registration Form for Yoga Teacher Training (Please open the form with Adobe Reader, fill it up and click on ‘Submit’ button to send it online. We accept only emailed Registration Forms. You can also attach the form to an email to sent it. Click here to install Adobe Reader if you don’t have it already).
- a 3- minute video of the yoga poses you can do, and a commentary on what yoga means to you and why you want to join the course,
- a documentation of your yoga and/ or other experience/ training,
- Two Letters of Recommendation. Letters of recommendation may be from personal or professional references (one from a longtime yoga teacher preferred) and should speak of the applicant’s dedication to a yoga practice and ability to successfully complete yoga teacher training.
- Signed copy of estimate. Please print it, sign it, scan it and send it back along with Registration Form.
We shall contact you within one week of receiving all the paperwork and registration fee.
Step 3: Interview We’ll set up a time for your personal or telephonic interview after going over your registration form.
Step 4: Offer Letter The Program Director will review the preparedness of the applicant to participate in the program. You will be notified of offer of the program during or after interview. Please note that we are selective in our offer process.
On receiving offer letter for the program, you will be required to deposit a non-refundable and non-transferable Spot Booking Fee of $500 (non-refundable), where applicable, to secure your place. It can be paid in cash at the Studio/ through e-transfer/ on telephone or through, in the same order of preference.
Step 5: Enroll in the course You will receive the Application Form and Enrollment Agreement to formally enroll for the course. Pay the Balance Tuition Fee in full. Balance Tuition Fee varies for different courses. It can be paid in cash at the Studio/ through e-transfer/ on telephone or through , in the same order of preference. Please check the relevant section under individual programs.
Application and enrollment process has to be completed within a stipulated time-frame.
Step 4: Acceptance into the Program
You will be notified via email of final acceptance into the program. The final acceptance is at the sole discretion of SAVY International Inc.
You can also pay your tuition fee in very easy installments. Additional charges apply.
We offer Payment Plan for Balance Tuition Fee of many of our Yoga Teacher training programs.
You can apply for a Payment Plan on receiving offer letter for the course. The rest of the Course Cost will be converted into very easy installments.
This plan is available for In-Studio as well as Hybrid / Online/ Distance Learning Programs, with a valid Master, VISA Credit Card or Direct Debit.
Please contact for details.
Other applicable fees and charges are as follows:
Certification Test Fee :
Certification Test : Fee for Certification Test is accepted with Certification Test Request Form, towards the end of training. Certification testing is required for registration for full, independent courses, for registration or for Contact Hours/ Continuing Education.
Certification Test is given at the end of the course on completion of all other conditions/ requirements of the course. Date for Certification Test can be requested by filling up form for ‘Request for Certification Test’. Fee varies depending on the course.
Certificate of Attendance of the course, where applicable, is issued without Certification Test. Fee varies depending on the course. It can be requested by filling up the relevant form at the office.
The following ancillary charges will be applicable in Yoga courses:
- *Study Kit and other practice material: Though not mandatory, we strongly recommend authentic, well-researched study/ practice material provided at SAVY. Cost of kit varies from course to course.
- Stationery and Miscellaneous Charges. Charges for internet access, printing of hand-outs and work sheets, access to kitchen etc.
- *Yoga class passes: It might be mandatory to attend yoga classes for some courses. You can get your Yoga Pass at the Studio. YTT students are given passes at concessional rates.
- *Required workshops: Depending on the course, you might be required to attend workshops. Cost varies.
- *Retreat Charges: If a course/ workshop is offered in a retreat, separate charges will be applicable.
- *Supplemental support (online videos, workshops, lectures)
- *Continuing education
*These charges are optional.
Accommodation and Meals
Students coming from other cities can be referred to third-party accommodation close to Studio. In general, room selection is based on availability at time of booking. The actual cost of accommodation can be confirmed at the time of booking. Please confirm all arrangements at least one month before your date of arrival.
For rest of the details, please refer to the page of the program you want to register for.
p style=”text-align: center;”>SAVY International Policy Statement