Most Affordable, Most Comprehensive Yoga Teacher Training London*
Do you want to improve your personal Yoga practice?
Do you want to become a well-equipped Yoga Teacher?
Join this Yoga Teacher Training course full of accurate knowledge and experience!
SAVY’s 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training, is a comprehensive Yoga Teacher Certification program for Yoga students furthering their practice, and aspiring teachers.
Run under the able guidance of Yogis from India, SAVY aims to bring the authentic, accurate, genuine and best teachings of yoga from the most respected schools in an encapsulated program for every student of Yoga, that will make knowledgeable, proficient & confident teachers capable of teaching anywhere in the World, and to a diverse audience.
Upon graduation, students will be well-equipped to teach Yoga in any environment. To deepen their education, prospective Yoga Teachers will study functional Anatomy and Physiology, Yoga’s philosophical underpinnings, Kriyas, Mudras, Meditation and Pranayama.
SAVY International Inc. is a registered RYS 200 and RYS 300 Yoga Alliance Teacher Training School and a Private Educational Institution certified with the Federal Government of Canada. RYT 200 and RYT 500 Teacher training students will receive an official tuition fee receipt and an official education and textbook credit for income tax purposes.
Please check reviews on Yoga Alliance, USA website here.
Programs also registered with Worldwide Yoga Alliance, Canada
THE ONLY 200 HOUR REGISTERED YOGA TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM IN CANADA REGISTERED WITH BOTH, YOGA ALLIANCE, USA AND WORLDWIDE YOGA ALLIANCE, CANADA
ONE OF THE MOST AFFORDABLE*
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE RYT 200 PROGRAMS*
THE MOST EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED FACULTY IN CANADA
ONE OF THE
MOST EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED FACULTY IN THE WORLD
THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF COURSES TO CHOOSE FROM!
That means more convenient dates for you.
WHY SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS?
If you are looking for a genuine Traditional Ashtanga and Vinyasa based Yoga Teacher Training Certification Program in London, Sarnia, Chatham, Kingston, Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, GTA and surrounding areas, practically from anywhere in the world, then SAVY 200 (RYT 200) program at SAVY International Inc, registered with Yoga Alliance USA, and Worldwide Yoga Alliance, Canada, is the answer.
Different formats give you optimum time to study, practice and understand at your own pace and convenience.
Senior faculty has been teaching yoga in India for almost three decades. SAVY International Inc is an RYS 300 and RYS 200 Yoga school. We train teachers up to RYT 200 and RYT 500 levels, and beyond. SAVY brings exclusively traditional Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga, with all its wisdom and genius, up to Denary Level Sequence, to this part of the world. Joining a SAVY program is like embarking upon a journey to discover all this wisdom and genius, to fathom the depths, to scale the unknown heights, to dare to start to tap the unexplored, huge and enormous potential of the expanse of your consciousness, the journey to discover and know yourself in a more complete way!
Our SAVY 200 (RYT 200) YOGA TEACHER TRAINING at London is not only one of the finest Yoga Teacher Training Certification Programs, but also one of the most comprehensive and complete Yoga Teacher Training Certification Programs.
The Primary Level Sequence, which is equivalent to SAVY 200 (RYT 200) YOGA TEACHER TRAINING in London ON, serves as foundation for 300 hour training leading to SAVY 500 (RYT 500), and later series up to Denary level of SAVY Ashtanga Yoga, SAVY Yoga Therapy 1000 Hours and other programs.
SAVY 200 (RYT 200) also serves as a base for more advanced training, like:
What you’ll learn in SAVY 200 (RYT 200)
- Breath, Bandhas, Drishti and Alignment based traditional Ashtanga Yoga
- Know Yamas and Niyamas
- Yoga postures – treatment of basic Asanas in detail
- Classical vinyasa sequences
- Introduction to Pranayama – the science of breathing
- Pratyahara – withdrawal of senses
- Dhyana – the basis of all meditation techniques
- Know about Dharna and Samadhi
- Basic Mudras
- Mandala Painting
- Introduction to Shambhavi
- Introduction to General and Supportive Practices for Kundalini Awakening
- Introduction to some basic concepts in Ayurveda – the science of life
- Some Yoga/ Ayurvedic Principles of Nutrition
- Marma Therapy/ Therapeutic Yoga – an introduction
- What is Shatkarma – Neti, Dhauti, Nauli, Basti, Kapal Bhaati, Tratak, and more
- Partner Yoga, Chakras and other concepts in Tantra
- Neuro-physio-endocrinological basis of Chakras, Kundalini, Yoga
- Nada Yoga, Swara Yoga, Laya Yoga, Mantra Yoga, Pranav Jaap (Primordial Sound Meditation)
- Know SAVY Yoga and be conversant with all styles of Yoga
- Teaching Methodology – you’ll be teaching Yoga to groups right from Day 1!
- Learn about business of Yoga
- And a lot more…
SAVY 200 (RYT 200) YOGA TEACHER TRAINING meets, and even exceeds, the requirements for registration with Yoga Alliance as an RYT 200. You get to know about the eight limbs, as well as you are set on a path to know in depth about yoga postures, pranayama, meditation, mantra, marma, yogic kriyas, shatkarma and a lot more. Successful graduates will be able to register with Yoga Alliance, USA, and will be qualified to teach various forms and levels of yoga under the interdisciplinary classification for Hatha Yoga, including but not limited to all levels and variations of all different forms of yoga. Learning is a never-ending process, and this program lays a great, basic, firm, sound and accurate foundation.
SAVY 200 (RYT 200) YOGA TEACHER TRAINING is appropriate for aspiring teachers as well as dedicated students who are interested in deepening their practice and understanding of Yoga.
300 Hour RYT 500 Yoga Teacher Training is an advanced Yoga Teacher Training course and also serves as a foundation of the full SAVY Yoga Therapy 1000 Hours (SYT 1000) program, and a stepping stone for the more advanced training levels in SAVY Ashtanga Yoga. This is a more advanced Breath, Bandhas, Drishti and Alignment based traditional ashtanga Yoga. We offer RYT 500 program in 300 Hour, as well as 150 + 150 formats. Please contact Studio if you are interested in 300 Hour format.
SAVY 500 (RYT 500) YOGA TEACHER TRAINING meets, and even exceeds, the requirements for registration with Yoga Alliance as an RYT 500. With the available array of elective courses, you can choose to specialize in one stream or continue to learn more about all the streams in general. Successful graduates will be able to register with Yoga Alliance, USA, and will be qualified to teach various forms and levels of yoga. Learning is a never-ending process, and this program lays a great, basic, firm, sound and accurate foundation.
Please click here to check all the Yoga Teacher Training programs offered by SAVY.
The salient features of Registered Yoga Teacher Training at SAVY are:
- Yoga Alliance Registered SAVY 200 (RYT 200), SAVY 500 (RYT 500) courses
- Comprehensive, authentic, world class, one of the best training in all aspects of Yoga
- Authentic Traditional Ashtanaga and Vinyasa Yoga training based on authentic Yoga with its deep roots in India
- Clear, concise, to-the-point subject matter and instruction
- One of the most qualified, experienced faculty in the world
- Registered – become a Registered Yoga Teacher
- Preference for Dr Sahdev’s ‘Breathe and Heal’ Breathing Educator Program, and other programs
- Train up to the highest level – RYS 200, RYS 300 Yoga School
- Delve deep into the field of Yoga – Keep learning and sharing knowledge
- Limited enrollment allowing for individual attention
- Ongoing contact and email support with primary teachers.
- Affordable, easy payment schedule/ options available
Strengths of the Program.
The biggest asset of SAVY 200 (RYT 200) YOGA TEACHER TRAINING programs at SAVY in London ON is that you get to train under a team of five E-RYT 500 Yoga Teachers; Dr Jitender K Sahdev, Director of Teaching, has been actively practicing as a Physician in Modern Medicine in India for last almost three decades, along with working on Yoga, Yoga Therapy and Alternative Medicine. You get to imbibe and assimilate all that knowledge and understanding during your training!
You get a choice between Intensive 2, 3 or 4 week Intensive format or a 6-week/ 12-week Semi-intensive format, or a week-end format, or a flexible format. You get an online component combined with a contact program.
Please check the schedule of upcoming Yoga Teacher Training programs with us.
For other latest details on curriculum, schedule and payment options, please click here.
For Registered Yoga Teacher Training courses with newer format registered with Worldwide Yoga Alliance, Canada, please click here.