REGISTERED YOGA TEACHER TRAINING FOR YOU – AUTHENTIC, EASY, AFFORDABLE
SERVING YOGA COMMUNITY AROUND THE WORLD SINCE 2011!
Now you can get your ALL NEW Registered Yoga Teacher Training at SAVY, in authentic, inexpensive, affordable and easy way, with an online option also now.
If you are looking for a genuine Traditional Ashtanga and Vinyasa based Yoga Teacher Training Certification Program in London, Kingston, Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, GTA etc areas, then SAVY 200 (RYT® 200) program at SAVY International Inc, registered with Yoga Alliance USA, is the answer. For students from other areas, practically from all over the world who, we have the online option for the exactly same course which can be studied and practiced sitting in the comfort of your house, followed by a short, conveniently scheduled contact program.
In pursuit of our aim to make the real yoga accessible to more number of people, we need to train more numbers of accessible, knowledgeable, competent and affable yoga teachers who are available and have the ability to teach yoga to everybody and anybody, those who also understand what is written between the lines, have a deeper understanding of the subject and possess the capability to optimally modify the technique, posture or duration to suit their students in an individualized manner, and have the training and understanding to differentiate yoga from other competitive sports.
Yoga is not just twisting and turning of the body! What actually is yoga, what is the importance of the eight limbs of the Patanjali’s Ashtanga Yoga – yama, niyama, asana, pranayama, pratyahara, dhyana, dharna and samadhi, as described about Yoga in Patanjali’s ‘Yoga Darshana’, the original and authentic treatise of traditional knowledge of yoga, we want students at all levels of understanding and practice – beginners and advanced students alike, to be clear about that. There is a lot more to Yoga than just yoga poses! The students also get a chance to get familiar with the correct perspective on Pranayama, Marma Therapy, Mantra Yoga, Nada Yoga, Tantra Yoga, Primordial Sound Meditation, other dynamic and adynamic meditation techniques, Surya Yoga, Swara Yoga, Chandra Yoga, and lots of other lesser understood ancient sciences. Learning is a never-ending process, and this program lays a great, basic, firm, sound and accurate foundation. Sound yoga practices should be as accessible as they are effective. There is a shortage of sufficiently trained teachers to share authentic traditional yoga systems in a way that makes it available to people at every level.
SAVY Registered Yoga Teacher Training Courses help solve this problem. SAVY system of teaching yoga is based on the proven yoga traditions from India.
The salient features of Registered Yoga Teacher Training at SAVY are:
- Accredited SAVY 200 (RYT 200), SAVY 500 (RYT 500) courses
- Comprehensive, authentic, world class training in all aspects of Yoga
- Authentic Traditional Ashtanaga and Vinyasa Yoga training based on authentic Yoga from India
- Asanas, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dhyana, Kriyas. Chakras, Kundalini Awakening, Shatkarma, Marma, Mantra etc
- Clear, concise, to-the-point subject matter and instruction
- One of the most qualified, experienced faculty in the world
- Accredited – become a Registered Yoga Teacher
- Preference for Dr Sahdev’s ‘Breathe and Heal’ Educator Program
- Train up to the highest level – RYS 200, RYS 500 Yoga School
- Delve deep into the field of Yoga – Keep learning and sharing knowledge
- Be conversant with all styles of Yoga
- Affordable, easy payment schedule/ options available
We want these courses to be accessible to students with the right caliber and attitude. We don’t want you to waste time – time is precious! Technology can help us in overcoming the hurdles of geographical boundaries, and taking advantage of that, we have introduced the RYT 200 course in an Online/ distance format. One can complete majority of the work from home and can attend a 2-week intensive training to be able to register with Yoga Alliance.
In order to remove the hurdles of monetary shackles, we have kept the cost of the course really low, and, also, have made the payment structure very easy so that this doesn’t stay a hurdle for any aspiring student. Tuition fee can be paid in very easy-to-pay installments.
So, with these feathers in the cap, SAVY has been able to bring this Registered Yoga Teacher Training course within everyone’s reach on the globe! The road to get an authentic and credible Registered Yoga Teacher Training has been made really easy, so that more and more students are able to opt for the training for the REAL YOGA.
Join today and fulfil your aspiration the easy way!
The steps to get a Registered Yoga Teacher Training in the easiest possible way are as follows:
The most convenient way to become a Registered Yoga Teacher:
- Register today for SAVY 200 (RYT 200) online course.
- On acceptance, complete the application process.
- Pay upfront or choose from various easy payment options and start paying instalments of tuition fee.
- Start receiving modules. At a very convenient pace, you should be able to complete all the modules within 10-11 months.
- Complete your assignments/ quizzes for each module and the thesis from home.
- Complete contact hours during the year the easy way.
- Receive Certificate of Completion of course from SAVY – Congratulations! you are a certified SAVY Yoga Teacher now!
- Register with Yoga Alliance and become a certified and Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Continue paying off your instalments while you work and pay them all off!
For more details of the course, please click here.
You can also enter a contest to win a FREE REGISTERED YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE!