Most Comprehensive, Most Affordable Yoga Teacher Training London*
Do you want to become a well-equipped Yoga Teacher?
Do you want to improve your personal Yoga practice?
Build a solid foundation from which to teach yoga and deepen your own personal practice
EXPLORE THE TRUE POTENTIAL OF YOGA WITH SAVY!
Join SAVY’s Yoga Teacher Training courses for your complete growth in all aspects!
Experience your personal growth in Yoga with every single training hour!
SAVY’s 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training, is a comprehensive and complete Yoga Teacher Certification program for aspiring teachers as well as Yoga students who want to further their practice.
THE OLDEST RYS 200, RYS 300 YOGA SCHOOL IN LONDON ON
THE MOST EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED FACULTY IN CANADA
AND, ONE OF THE
MOST EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED FACULTY IN THE WORLD
ONE OF THE MOST AFFORDABLE*
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE RYT 200 PROGRAMS*
NOW ALSO OFFERS
THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF COURSES TO CHOOSE FROM
THAT MEANS MORE CONVENIENT DATES FOR YOU
Run under the able guidance of Yogis from India, SAVY brings to you the authentic, accurate and best teachings of Yoga in an encapsulated form. It helps prepare knowledgeable, proficient & confident teachers, capable of teaching a diverse audience anywhere in the World in any environment. Prospective Yoga Teachers study functional Anatomy and Physiology, Yoga’s philosophical underpinnings, Kriyas, Mudras, Meditation and Pranayama, Teaching Methodology, basics of Business of Yoga and a lot more, to deepen their knowledge and understanding.
Senior faculty has been teaching yoga in India for more than four decades. SAVY International Inc is an RYS 300 and RYS 200 Yoga school. We train teachers up to RYT 200 and RYT 500 levels, and offer more advanced programs in Yoga, Yoga Therapy and Ayurveda. SAVY offers exclusively traditional Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga, with all its wisdom and genius, up to Denary Level Sequence. Joining a SAVY program is like embarking upon a journey to discover all this wisdom and genius, to fathom the depths, to scale the unknown heights, to dare to start to tap the unexplored, huge and enormous potential of the expanse of your consciousness, the journey to discover and know yourself…! It’s a great opportunity for Yoga students in London, Sarnia, Chatham, Kingston, Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, GTA and areas in SW Ontario. Multiple formats suited to individual needs give you optimum time to study, practice and understand at your own pace and convenience.
The Primary Level Sequence, which is equivalent to SAVY 200 (RYT 200) Yoga Teacher Training, serves as foundation for more advanced training programs:
- SAVY 500 (RYT 500)
- DSBH Breathing Educator program,
- Trauma Release Yoga Practitioner,
- Breast Cancer Care Yoga Teacher Training,
- Shambhavi Mahamudra Teacher Training,
- Angamardana Teacher Training
- SAVY Face Yoga Teacher Training,
- And many more courses
What you’ll learn in SAVY 200 (RYT 200)
- Breath, Bandhas, Drishti and Alignment based traditional Ashtanga Yoga
- Know Yamas and Niyamas
- Yoga postures – treatment of some basic Asanas in detail
- Classical vinyasa sequences
- Introduction to Pranayama – the science of breathing
- Pratyahara – withdrawal of senses
- Dhyana – the basis of all meditation techniques
- Know about Dharna and Samadhi
- Basic Mudras
- Mandala Painting
- Introduction to Shambhavi
- Introduction to General and Supportive Practices for Kundalini Awakening
- Introduction to some basic concepts in Ayurveda – the science of life
- Some Yoga/ Ayurvedic Principles of Nutrition
- Marma Therapy/ Therapeutic Yoga – an introduction
- What is Shatkarma – Neti, Dhauti, Nauli, Basti, Kapal Bhaati, Tratak, and more
- Partner Yoga, Chakras and other concepts in Tantra
- Neuro-physio-endocrinological basis of Chakras, Kundalini, Yoga
- Nada Yoga, Swara Yoga, Laya Yoga, Mantra Yoga, Pranav Jaap (Primordial Sound Meditation)
- Know SAVY Yoga and be conversant with all styles of Yoga
- Teaching Methodology – you’ll be teaching Yoga to groups right from Day 1!
- Learn about business of Yoga
- And more…
SAVY International Inc. is a registered RYS 200 and RYS 300 Yoga Alliance Teacher Training School and a Private Educational Institution certified with the Federal Government of Canada. RYT 200 and RYT 500 Teacher training students will receive an official tuition fee receipt and an official education and textbook credit for income tax purposes.
SAVY 200 (RYT/ RTY 200) YOGA TEACHER TRAINING meets, and even exceeds, the requirements for registration with Yoga Alliance, USA and Worldwide Yoga Alliance, Canada. Successful graduates will be able to register with Yoga Alliance, USA, and Worldwide Yoga Alliance, Canada, and will be qualified to teach various forms and levels of yoga under the interdisciplinary classification for Hatha Yoga, including but not limited to all levels and variations of all different forms of yoga. Learning is a never-ending process, but this program lays a great, basic, firm, sound and accurate foundation.
300 Hour (RYT/ RTY 500) Yoga Teacher Training is an advanced Yoga Teacher Training course. It is a stepping stone for more advanced training programs. We offer RYT 500 program in 300 Hour, as well as 150 Hours + Elective formats. With the available array of elective courses, you can choose to specialize in one stream or continue to learn more about all the streams. Successful graduates will be able to register with Yoga Alliance, USA, and Worldwide Yoga Alliance, Canada, and will be qualified to teach various forms and levels of yoga.
The salient features of Registered Yoga Teacher Training at SAVY are:
- Registered SAVY 200 (RYT/ RTY 200), SAVY 500 (RYT/RTY 500) courses
- Comprehensive, authentic, world class, one of the best trainings in all aspects of Yoga
- Authentic Traditional Ashtanaga and Vinyasa Yoga training based on authentic Yoga with its deep roots in India
- Clear, concise, to-the-point subject matter and instruction
- One of the most qualified, experienced faculty in the world
- Registered programs – become a Registered Yoga Teacher
- Preference for Dr Sahdev’s ‘Breathe and Heal’ Breathing Educator Program, and other advanced programs
- Train up to the highest level – RYS/ RSY 200, RYS/ RSY 300 Yoga School
- Delve deep into the field of Yoga – Keep learning and sharing knowledge
- Limited enrollment allowing for individual attention
- Ongoing contact and email support with primary teachers.
- Affordable, easy payment schedule/ options available
Strengths of the Program.
The biggest asset of YOGA TEACHER TRAINING programs at SAVY is that you get to train under a team of five E-RYT 500 Yoga Teachers. Dr Jitender K Sahdev, Director of Teaching, has been actively practicing as a Physician in Modern Medicine in India for last almost three decades, along with working on Yoga, Yoga Therapy and Alternative Medicine. You get to imbibe and assimilate all that knowledge and understanding during your training!
You get a choice between Intensive 2, 3 or 4 week Intensive format or a 6-week/ 12-week Semi-intensive format, or a week-end format, or a flexible format. For your convenience, we offer an online component combined with a mandatory Contact Hours program.