Yoga for Breast Cancer Care© Workshop (YBCC©)
Claim Your Breast Health Back
Breast cancer is a complex disease that will affect 1 in 8 (1 in 9, in Canada) women during their lifetime. Breast cancer continues to be the most common cancer diagnosis in women in Canada over the age of 20 and the second leading cause of cancer deaths in Canadian women, after lung cancer.
YBCC© is a very effective and systematic approach breast cancer as well as other minor diseases of breasts too. Using effectiveness of yoga postures, meditation, mudras etc. as a therapeutic tool, and the science of breath, it provides support for breast cancer patients, survivors and their families, and may be helpful in prevention. It shows immediate impact for most people, and can be integrated into a simple daily routine. It is easy to learn and easy to practice.
- At cellular level, this routine will put on a road to recovery from disease and senescence
- Significant reduction in/or elimination of stress and anxiety medications
- Significant reduction in/or elimination of post-treatment symptoms
- Symptomatic relief of other psycho-somatic disorders
- Increased stamina and energy levels, better work performance, improved sleep
- Decreased stress levels, increased happiness
Here are some more benefits of YBCC©:
- This program sets you on a course to better health. You learn healthy habits which you can continue to follow.
- Reduce chronic pain.
- Develop a strong will-power.
- Detoxify and cleanse your body.
- Develop healthier eating habits.
- Develop a body that is more flexible, healthier and stronger.
- Natural weight management.
- At the completion of the program, develop an on-going daily practice of your own.
- The benefits of a regular practice cannot be over-emphasised!
- Learn how to manage stress effectively.
- Develop the habit of waking up early, thus leaving much more of the day for yourself.
- Morning yoga gives you abundant energy and vitality for the rest of the day.
- There are innumerable other benefits beyond this list.
This program has been designed by Dr Sahdev, based on his almost three decades of clinical experience in main-stream Medicine, Surgical Oncology, Neurosurgery and other Super Specialities at premier medical institutes in India, his study and work in other Alternative modalities and Yoga, and an input of thousands of hours of educated and qualified clinical research and its deep analysis in India. These techniques actually deliver!
What better way to regain health than through yoga?
This workshop addresses the problem of breast cancer and other minor diseases of breasts too.
Yoga is not just physical stretching, but it is a whole science of life!
Yoga and Ayurveda offer many ways of helping in diseases.
SAVY Healing Yoga Studios
Yoga for Breast Cancer Care© Workshop (YBCC©)
An effective routine consisting of
which specifically target breast cancer and other minor breast issues
THERE IS PRACTICALLY NO-ONE WHO CANNOT BENEFIT FROM THIS PROGRAM!
Individualized Yoga Therapy care also available
AT SAVY – WE DELIVER RESULTS!
Join SAVY Yoga Classes and save precious time, money and lives!
Confront time and become the author of your health.
Join this specialized workshop NOW!
This could truly be a LIFE TRANSFORMING experience for you.
Natural, Safe, Drug-free, Effective
The program consists of a group-based practice led by a knowledgeable and experienced instructor.
Please check the schedule of workshop below:
Note: Please confirm the exact schedule with the Studio.
Here are the details:
- Physical Location: 163 Concord Road London ON N6G 3H9
- Formats: 3-Class Series
- Days & Time:
- Group Sessions: Thursdays from 7 to 8 pm, or
- Private Sessions: By appointment
- Group Sessions: $150 for all 3 group sessions (+HST), or
- Private Sessions: $499 for all 3 private sessions (+HST)
- A firm commitment to complete the program without missing any class (except in an emergency). Missed classes will not be compensated.
- In addition to the classes at studio, you should also follow the routine at home.
- At the end of the one month program, continue the same practice at home or sign-up for further training. Continue this practice for better results.
- Components of Class:
YBCC© routine includes:
- Simple Asanas (Yoga Postures)
- Effective Breathing Exercises
- Mindfulness exercises
- Healing Mudras, and more…
- Discussion on some of:
- breast cancer awareness and why it is important
- identifying what is normal in breasts
- what common changes to look and feel for
- what to do next
- breast screening program – purpose
- known risk factors.
- Monitoring :
To monitor improvement, you may get the following parameters checked before and after sessions:
- Blood Pressure in mm Hg
- Pulse rate/ minute
- Respiratory Rate
- Quality of Life form
Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a mat, a pen and journal. You may bring a blanket for cushioning as we will be lying on the floor during part of the class. Class is limited, so register early. Class not appropriate for pregnant women and heart patients (we have separate programs for them).
- Your spot will be confirmed after receiving full payment on phone, online or in person at the studio.
- Valid only for the sessions it is purchased for
- Once booked, dates of workshop cannot be changed
- Non-refundable, non-transferable
- No cash-back or credit
- No surrender value.
- Valid only if authorized by the studio
Pleaseto book your spot. Please book your spot at the Studio (WE PREFER CASH AT THE STUDIO); your spot will be confirmed only after receiving full payment. We would love to hear any suggestions or comments that you might have. Space is limited and participation will be on a first-come-first-served basis. So respond early to participate in this exciting, life-transforming experience.
Sign up today and live life to your full potential.
Fix an appointment to have your questions answered.
Please go to Contact Us page to email or call.
The Head of Faculty – Dr Jitender K Sahdev, in addition to being a Physician in Modern Medicine from India, is a Yoga Therapist, Yoga Teacher and Ayurveda Practitioner par excellence in London with over 51,000 hours of Traditional Yoga teaching experience and almost three decades of experience in Modern Medicine, Ayurveda, Yoga Therapy and other alternative treatment modalities. A Surgeon by profession from India, he started his Surgical career in a Cancer Hospital in India and in his Surgical career over almost three decades, performed thousands of cancer surgeries. He utilizes Ayurveda and Yoga as stand-alone as well as complementary therapies for optimizing the health and wellness of his clients, for easing symptoms associated with disease, and more. He trained under doyens of Yoga in India for almost four decades.
Deepen your knowledge of Breast Cancer Care and help others too.
To know more, please click on the image below:
Note : DSBH Therapy ®, MBH Therapy® TRY® or YBCC©has not been evaluated by Health Canada, US Food & Drug Administration or the American Medical Association. This technology does not claim to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Medical advice must only be obtained from a physician or qualified health practitioner. Results may vary between individuals. There are no guarantees, expressed, or implied.
You should check with your health care professional before starting this or any new therapy or exercise program or breathing routine. This is especially important if you have any pre-existing health conditions, such as high blood pressure, migraines or heart or lung ailments. Women who are pregnant or think they might be pregnant should consult their physician before performing any of the breathing or physical exercises or undertaking any therapy program.
The information contained in the program is not intended to serve as a replacement for professional medical advice. Any use of the information in these programs/ workshops is at the reader’s discretion, risk and responsibility. The studio, author and the publisher specifically disclaim any and all liability arising directly or indirectly from the use or application of any information contained herein. A health care professional should be consulted regarding your specific situation.
* Dr Jitender K Sahdev holds the copyright for this program. HST applicable with all payments.
< p style=”text-align: center;”>