Certified DSBH Breathing Educator (DBE)
HEALING THROUGH BREATHING
Be The Leader, The Future, The Change
If you have genuine interest in helping and empowering people with health issues, this program is especially for you!
Train as a DSBH Breathing Educator (DBE), and provide your clients with simple and scientific techniques to take charge of their health and life. To become a DBE you will be required to undergo very rigorous, thorough and advanced training in the DSBH Therapy under Dr Jitender K Sahdev, or a certified DSBH Breathing Educator Trainer (DBET).
DBE program is meant to provide training in DSBH Therapy. Based on the science of mindfulness and breathing, it is a well-structured, stepped and safe program. This equips DSBH Breathing Educators with tools to impart knowledge of safe and effective therapeutic mindfulness and breathing exercises to those who actually need it.
Based on effective mindfulness and breathing techniques, validated by the stringent test of time and the millions who tried them, and backed and refined by Dr Sahdev’s almost three decades of superlative clinical experience at the fore-front of main-stream Medicine, inspired by his work in Surgical Oncology, Neurosurgery and other Super Specialities at premier medical institutes in India, his study and work in other Alternative modalities and Yoga, and an input of thousands of hours of educated and qualified clinical research and its deep analysis in India, and more and more research studies coming out with positive results with each passing day, these breathing and other techniques have been proved to actually deliver!
This program is unique by virtue of its:
- focus – which is therapeutic effect of breathing exercises and other yogic elements,
- structure – easy to follow, it starts with strengthening your lung capacity, immunity, neurophysiology
- safety – absolutely safe for just anybody,
- depth and expanse – meant to address even the most deep-seated, intractable and chronic problems,
- clarity – because of division into levels, all ambiguity has been done away with; you don`t go to the next level till you are ready,
- applicability – it`s universally applicable; you go up the ladder as you advance, and
- has a profound Yogic as well as medical base.
It contains some of the most potent and most effective therapeutic breathing exercises. Applied judiciously, this program has an enormous healing potential!
Dr Jitender K Sahdev, the founder of the method, is a qualified Physician trained in Modern Medicine from India, has also done MD, Ph.D. and D.Sc. in Alternative Medicine in India, is an E-RYT 500, RCYT, RPYT Yoga Teacher registered with Yoga Alliance, USA, and is a Yoga Therapist in North America. He is one of very few people in the world who are academically and experientially so well-equipped.
Based on his work in this field since 1993, and launched in Canada in 2011, DSBH Therapy Educator program happens to be the First Truly Canadian Breathing Educator Program, to train educators for DSBH Therapy – the First Truly Canadian Yogic Breathing Exercises program designed for therapy.
Please check more details of DSBH Therapy here.
Become a DSBH Breathing Educator to launch your DSBH Therapy practice and help your clients take control of their health naturally through control of breath. Join our growing team of DSBH Breathing Educators today!
We promote this program for:
- Yoga Teachers with their 200 hour certification working towards their RYT 500 or Yoga Therapy 1000 certificate,
- Physicians, Natural Therapists, other health professionals, body workers, physical therapists and exercise instructors,
- Anyone seeking to experience the benefits of Yoga
We accept students from all walks of life though from practice point of view, a Yoga, health or medical background would be more desirable.
Complete training is provided, so you need just a commitment to support your personal and professional growth at every point of your DBE career.
Once qualified, practitioners will be entitled to use the designation DBE-(Level), e.g., DBE-MBH, DBE-Joy etc.
DSBH Breathing Educators are to be trained to teach yogic breathing retraining courses to adults and children with mild to moderate breathing, stress and other health conditions, including more complex breathing-related problems.
Strengths of the Program
- Information about the science and the flow of the healing program, and its connection with breath.
- This program prepares you for different practical situations.
- It’s a safe program. It provides correct information which helps you break free of limiting beliefs and fears.
- This is a personally beneficial yoga experience.
- This is a scientific and definitely sustainable program.
Structure of DBE
To keep it safe for everyone, the DBE program is divided into levels. Each level provides rigorous training for the corresponding level of DSBH Therapy.
DBE-MBH is the first step. You will be able to teach MBH (DSBH Therapy – MBH) for breathing retraining based on yoga principles. This includes mindfulness and breathing exercises which help strengthen and gently detoxify especially respiratory, cardiovascular and nervous systems, in addition to optimizing other systems of the body, and prepare you for the next levels of DSBH Therapy. This is effective in providing support in 90% of health problems.
Benefits from this program include:
- Improvement in your own health
- Career growth – advance in your career to next levels
- Outstanding education, training and supervision of a cutting-edge therapy in the new, growing field of breath-work/ Pranayama/ meditation
- Availability of exclusive training material
- Literature available for your clients
- Access to a website master for the creation of your own website, if required
- Referrals from colleagues around the world
- Ongoing support and promotion for your practice
- Discount for yearly conference
- On-going continuing education opportunities
- Ongoing guidance
- This is a copyrighted program; permission to use is subject to applicable fees.
- DBE’s standards and criteria are regularly revised and upgraded. This may mean some changes or additions to the training. Active DBE’s will be informed about updates.
Schedule of Upcoming Courses
Please check the dates and time on respective pages , or check with the Studio.
Please check the details here:
p style=”text-align: center;”>THE FIRST STEP – DBE-MBH