Advanced 300 Hour RYT 500 Yoga Teacher Training
THE OLDEST RYS 200, RYS 300 YOGA SCHOOL IN LONDON ON
SERVING YOGA COMMUNITY AROUND THE WORLD!
SAVY International Inc. is a registered RYS 200 and RYS 300 Yoga Alliance Teacher Training School and a Private Educational Institution certified with the Federal Government of Canada. RYT 200 and RYT 500 Teacher training students will receive an official tuition fee receipt and an official education and textbook credit for income tax purposes. If you have questions about our 200 Hour or 500 Hour Teacher Training Program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate response.
300 Hour RYT 500 Yoga Teacher Training is an advanced Yoga Teacher Training course and also serves as a foundation of the full SAVY Yoga Therapy 1000 Hours (SYT 1000) program, and a stepping stone for the more advanced training levels in SAVY Ashtanga Yoga. This is a more advanced Breath, Bandhas, Drishti and Alignment based traditional ashtanga Yoga.
If you are looking for a genuine Traditional Ashtanga and Vinyasa based Yoga Teacher Training Program, then Yoga Teacher Training SAVY 500 (RYT 500) program at SAVY International Inc, registered with Yoga Alliance USA, is the answer. Dr Jitender K Sahdev, a senior faculty member, has been teaching yoga in India for almost three decades. SAVY International Inc is an RYS 300 and RYS 200 Yoga school. SAVY brings exclusively traditional Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga, with all its wisdom and genius, to this part of the world. Joining a SAVY program is like embarking upon a journey to discover all this wisdom and genius, to fathom the depths, to scale the unknown heights, to dare to start to tap the unexplored, huge and enormous potential of the expanse of your consciousness, the journey to discover and know yourself in a more complete way!
THE ONLY 500 HOUR REGISTERED YOGA TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM IN CANADA REGISTERED WITH BOTH, YOGA ALLIANCE, USA AND WORLDWIDE YOGA ALLIANCE, CANADA
The salient features of Registered Yoga Teacher Training at SAVY are:
- Breath, Bandhas, Drishti and Alignment based traditional ashtanga Yoga
- SAVY 200 (RYT 200, RTY 200) and SAVY 500 (RYT 500, RTY 500) courses registered with Yoga Alliance, USA and Worldwide Yoga Alliance, Canada.
- Comprehensive, authentic, world class, one of the best training in all aspects of Yoga
- Authentic Traditional Ashtanaga and Vinyasa Yoga training based on authentic Yoga with its deep roots in India
- Asanas, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dhyana, Kriyas. Chakras, Kundalini Awakening, Shatkarma, Marma, Mantra etc
- Clear, concise, to-the-point subject matter and instruction
- Learn Dr Sahdev’s Principles of Yoga Practice for Yoga Teachers and Therapists
- One of the most qualified, experienced faculty in the world
- Registered– become a Registered Yoga Teacher
- Preference for Dr Sahdev’s ‘Breathe and Heal’ Breathing Educator Program
- Train up to the highest level – RYS 200, RYS 300 Yoga School
- Delve deep into the field of Yoga – Keep learning and sharing knowledge
- Know SAVY Yoga and be conversant with all styles of Yoga
- Affordable, easy payment schedule/ options available
Strengths of the Program.
The biggest asset of programs at SAVY, and for SAVY 500 or RYT 500 Yoga Teacher Training, is that you get to train under an E-RYT 500 yoga teacher who has been actively practicing as a Physician in Modern Medicine in India for last almost three decades, along with working on and teaching Yoga, Yoga Therapy and Alternative Medicine. You get to imbibe and assimilate all that knowledge and understanding during your training!
SAVY 500 or RYT 500 or RTY 500 Yoga Teacher Training meets, and even exceeds, the requirements for registration with Yoga Alliance as an RYT 500, or with WWYA, Canada as RTY 500. You get to know about the eight limbs, as well as you are set on a path to know in depth about yoga postures, pranayama, meditation, mantra, marma, yogic kriyas, shatkarma and a lot more. Successful graduates will be able to register with Yoga Alliance, USA, and Worldwide Yoga Alliance, Canada (WWYA), and will be qualified to teach various forms and levels of yoga under the interdisciplinary classification for Hatha Yoga, including but not limited to all levels and variations of all different forms of yoga. In addition to this, the students also get a chance to get familiar with the correct perspective on Pranayama, Marma Therapy, Mantra Yoga, Nada Yoga, Tantra Yoga, Primordial Sound Meditation, other dynamic and adynamic meditation techniques, Surya Yoga, Swara Yoga, Chandra Yoga, and lots of other lesser understood ancient sciences. Learning is a never-ending process, and this program lays a great, basic, firm, sound and accurate foundation.
This training is appropriate for aspiring teachers as well as dedicated students who are interested in deepening their practice and understanding of Yoga.
Structure of Program:
We offer RYT 500 program on a module-based 150 Hours + 150 Hours format:
150 Hours of Core Curriculum + 150 Hours of Electives.
Core Curriculum: 150 hours of your course-time is selected from Core Curriculum. You can complete the 150 hours Core Curriculum as one course or as modules. It is mandatory to complete this part for all candidates. Full 150 Hours are credited towards 300 hours of RYT 500 course.
Electives: For the rest of the 150 hours, you can choose from various elective modules whose credits are acceptable for this training. SAVY has created a menu of diverse course offerings in different modules, mostly ranging from 25 to 100 hours, so that you can receive your certification in a way that honors your unique interests and fits easily into your lifestyle.
The diverse list of very interesting courses available under Electives is given here.
RYT 500 in therapeutic Yoga is a specialized program which constitutes the 1st year of our Worldwide Yoga Alliance, Canada (WWYA) registered Yoga Therapy Training program. RYT 500 in therapeutic Yoga is offered as a part of the Yoga Therapy Training program. Focus of the training is on the therapeutic aspect of Yoga. Because SAVY Training Programs are also registered with Yoga Alliance, USA, once you’ve completed the necessary required and elective courses included in our 300 hour training, we’ll provide you with the documentation you need to get your RYT 500 designation with Yoga Alliance, USA as well. For guidance on joining our Registered Yoga Therapy Training, please consult us.
Electives have to be taken as and when they are announced.
For Core Curriculum, you can choose between:
- 2 week Intensive format, or
- 3-6 week Semi-intensive format, or
- 12 week Semi-intensive format, or
- Week-end format, or
- Flexible Format
Certification Test will be given once 150 hours are complete.
SAVY aims to bring the authentic, accurate, genuine and best teachings of yoga from the most respected schools in an encapsulated program for every student of Yoga, that will make proficient & confident teachers capable of teaching anywhere in the World and to a diverse audience.
Schedule of Upcoming Courses of SAVY 500 or RYT 500 Yoga Teacher Training
Note: Dates and times subject to confirmation on registration. Any change in schedule is at the sole discretion of SAVY International Inc.
Pre-requisites & Course Cost for SAVY 500
Interested participants are invited to register for Core Curriculum of the program. Please complete the enrollment at least one month before the start date of the program.
- Students applying for SAVY 500 level course must provide a certificate from an RYS 200 School registered with Yoga Alliance, USA or RSY 200 School registered with Worldwide Yoga Alliance, Canada, or an equivalent thereof.
- Applicants should have completed SAVY Yoga Mentorship Program, or should have preferably practiced and taught yoga consistently for at least 1 year prior to the course and should be able to demonstrate a general level of health and fitness. If you do not fulfill these conditions, your case will be individually assessed.
- The Program Director will review the application to determine the preparedness of the applicant to participate in the program. Final selection will be subject to interview with the Program Director.
In a nutshell, the application process consists of the following steps:
Step 1: Check your eligibility
Step 2: Submit your Registration Form
Step 3: Interview
Step 4: Offer Letter
Step 5: Enroll in the course
Step 6: Letter of Acceptance
More details can be seen at the Registration page. Please click on the link below to check the details and to register.
Course Cost for SAVY 500 (RYT 500)
Course Cost for Core Curriculum
- Registration Fee ($295) will be applicable.
- Spot-Booking Fee ($500) will be applicable.
- Balance Tuition Fee Payment : Balance Tuition fee is to be deposited at least one month before the course starts.
Option A: Lump sum Payment
(In addition to Registration Fee of $295 at the time of Registration and $500 Spot Booking Fee)
For 150 Hour Core Curriculum: To be deposited 1 month before the start date of the course $1600.00
Option B: Payment Plan*
(In addition to Registration Fee of $295 at the time of Registration)
You can avail the option to pay the course fee over the duration of the course. Additional fees apply.
Please check with the office for details.
Option C: Fee per Module
(Total 4 modules for 150 Hour Core Curriculum)
(In addition to Registration Fee of $295 at the time of Registration and $500 Spot Booking Fee)
To be deposited 1 month before the start date of the module:
Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras I (30 Hours)
Yoga Asana Beyond Basics (50 Hours)
Crafting Classes and Workshops (35 Hours)
Integrated Anatomy and Therapeutics I (35 Hours)
Certification fee is to be submitted after completing electives, towards the end of the course once all dues are cleared and all assignments and projects are submitted. Required text books are an extra expense.
Course Cost for Electives
The cost of electives varies for different courses. Please check with the office for available courses and their respective costs.
300 Hour RYT 500 in 2018
Register NOW to book your spot! Limited seats available.
To check the details of SAVY Yoga Mentorship Program (SYMP), please click here.
To know how to become a DSBH Breathing Educator, please click here.
p style=”text-align: center;”>Namastey!