SAVY Face Yoga Teacher Training
Why Face Yoga? Many people are increasingly looking for ways to naturally improve the health of their faces. Join this rapidly growing trend and learn how to teach Face Yoga to your future and/or existing clients. With this new dimension to your teaching and/or care-giving, this teacher certification will provide you with a firm foundation for teaching Face Yoga. Along with the normal meditation, breathing, and relaxation techniques, you will learn Mukha Yoga (Face Yoga poses), Marma points etc The goal of Face Yoga is to meet students where they are at present, identify their problems and help them improve looks. Dr Sahdev’s Principles of Yoga Practice for Yoga Teachers and Therapists are especially more relevant from Yoga point of view. This 30 Hours SAVY Face Yoga Teacher Training course is an advanced Speciality Yoga Teacher Training course and is taught under a Primary E-RYT 500. This can be taken up as an Elective for SAVY 500 (RYT 500) course in-Studio, or, as a separate course, online as well. Credits of this course would be counted towards RYT 500 course only if taken in-Studio. If you are looking for genuine Traditional Ashtanga and Vinyasa based Yoga Teacher Training Programs, then Yoga Teacher Training programs at SAVY International Inc, registered with Yoga Alliance USA, provide the correct answer. Dr Jitender K Sahdev, a senior faculty member, has been teaching yoga in India to all age groups for almost three decades. SAVY International Inc is an RYS 300 and RYS 200 Yoga school. SAVY brings exclusively traditional Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga, with all its wisdom and genius, to this part of the world. Joining a SAVY program is like embarking upon a journey to discover all this wisdom and genius, to fathom the depths, to scale the unknown heights, to dare to start to tap the unexplored, huge and enormous potential of the expanse of your consciousness, the journey to discover and know yourself in a more complete way!
With this training, you will be able to teach SFY© Level 1 for naturally improving health of their faces.
The program can be completed within 3 to 12 months for Level 1A, and an additional 3 to 12 months for Level 1B.
SFY© Level 1A training focuses on personal process and working with individual clients.
You can start working right after qualifying for Level 1A.
You will be able to advertise your services, as well as host your own workshops.
The 30 hour (27.75 Contact Hours and 2.25 Non-Contact Hours) SFY© Level 1A is the first step. Level 1B is the next step.
After completing Levels 1A and 1B, you will be listed as a SFY© Level 1.
To be able to help and empower people with who are looking for ways to naturally improve the health of their faces with the help of this profoundly effective Yoga Therapy program.
We promote this program for:
- Those aspiring to become SAVY Face Yoga Teachers,
- Yoga Teachers with a minimum of 200 hour certification,
- In-studio course can be taken as an elective for RYT 500, RWT 500 or Yoga Therapy programs,
- Beauticians, RMT’s, Naturopaths, Homeopaths, Physicians, other health professionals, physical therapists, and Personal Trainers,
- Anyone seeking to experience the benefits of Yoga
We accept students from all walks of life though from practice point of view, a Yoga, health or medical background would be more desirable.
Complete training is provided, so you need just a commitment to support your personal and professional growth at every point of your career.
Once qualified, practitioners will be entitled to use the designation SFY© Level 1.
SFY© Level 1A and 1B workshops are held periodically.
Broadly speaking, this hybrid program has two main components:
- Online/ home study component, which can be completed from the comfort of your home. Receipt of the first online module/ study material marks the beginning of the course. Online part has to be completed before you come for Contact Hours.
- Contact Hours component.
When you pay for the course you are confirming you agree to the terms and conditions.
Limited seats available.
CREDITS AND CEU’S
The following description is applicable to Yoga professionals registered with Yoga Alliance, USA, and is provided as advisory:
- Credits of this course are transferable to RYT 500 and Yoga Therapy 1000 programs.
- Contact Hours. Contact Hours for Continuing Education can be claimed for this course if taken in-Studio.
- Non-Contact Hours. Non-Contact Hours for Continuing Education can be claimed for this course.
- Professionals from other streams of professions who choose to take up the course should check with their respective regulatory/ monitoring bodies.
Though every care is taken to keep the information current, please do check and confirm for the latest updates at the time of registration for the course.
Responsibility of SAVY International Inc. and its Directors, officials and other staff is only up to delivery of the course. No responsibility regarding credit of continuing education hours or acceptance for any other reason by other organizations/ institutes/ associations will be accepted/ entertained by SAVY International Inc. or any of its Directors, officials, teachers etc.
SAVY Face Yoga Teacher© Level 1A Certification Requirements:
- Attendance at and Certificate for the SFY© Level 1 workshop is mandatory.
- Trainee is required to attend a 2-Day SFY© Teacher Level 1A workshop, or complete a home study course.
- Four to six month supervised training is to be completed; this includes five supervision meetings with an assigned Supervisor.
- Certification Test
Schedule of Upcoming Courses
You can join this program any time, all year round.
In Studio Program: Please check the dates and time with the Studio.
Note: Dates and times subject to confirmation.
Some Topics Covered in SFY© Level 1A Training:
- Anatomy and Physiology of Face
- Physiology of Facial Expression
- Theory of Face Yoga
- Mukha Yoga (Face Yoga) exercises
- Face Marma Points (Indian Pressure Points)
- Asanas (Yoga Postures)
- Mindfulness and Breathing Exercises
- Nada Yoga
- Well-being and Nutrition advice
- Sequencing the Face Yoga routine
- Practical teaching experience
- Business of teaching Face Yoga
- written and practical assessment and evaluation
- SAVY FACE YOGA© Level 1 routine
- Working with Individual Clients
Please note: This is a copyrighted program; permission to use is subject to applicable conditions.
To learn more about SFY© Workshop, please click on the link below: