Yoga Fundamentals Series
SAVY Yoga has been serving the city of London and surrounding areas since 2011. To serve the people of London in a better way, instead of serving some run-of-the-mill pseudo-yoga routines, we offer some very useful, true Yoga/ Pranayama routines, ranging from gentle to very challenging routines, for a beginner to an advanced student alike.
Here, we bring to you a new series of classes on Yoga Fundamentals which introduce you and clarify to you the benefits of authentic traditional ashtanga Yoga.
SAVY Yoga, or more correctly, the SAVY style of Yoga, also called SAVY Healing Yoga, is one of the most complete and healthful yoga available today, and a lot of well-informed and well-educated hard work goes in to keep it like that. SAVY has made big strides in its very short tenure as delineated in SAVY Storyline.
This 4 – Class series on Yoga Fundamentals is for the absolute beginner as well as for those who would like to revisit and clarify the basic principles. We shall explore basic yoga postures, breathing exercises and Yoga Mudras in depth and give you the confidence with your own personal practice. You`ll learn safe practices and experience the healing effects of Yoga.
You are most welcome to learn this routine and stay healthy.
This series is held periodically.
The program will consist of a group-based practice led by a knowledgeable and experienced instructor.
The same program is also taught on one-on-one basis and online.
Here are the details:
- Physical Location : SAVY International North London Studio at 163 Concord Road London ON N6G 3H9, Or
- Online – You’ll be sent routine for each day.
- Formats: 4 – Class Series
- Batches: One batch in the month it is offered.
- Days & Time:
- Group Sessions: Friday, from 5:45 PM – 6:45 PM, or
- Private Sessions: By appointment
- Group Sessions: $150 for all 4 group sessions (+HST), or
- Private Sessions: $499 for all 4 private sessions (+HST)
- A firm commitment to complete the program without missing any class (except in an emergency).
- At the end of the one month program, incorporate the techniques learned in your practice. You may also sign-up for another month. Continue routine Yoga classes if you are already coming, or join classes at SAVY Studio.
- Components of Program:
- Asana (physical postures/stretching)
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Self Marma Massage of important Marma Bindus
- Pearls of Ancient Wisdom
Please book your appointment for ‘Meet and Greet’.
Please check the exact schedule and time below.
Through demonstration, discussion and experiential movement, you will gain key understanding of proper posture and how to keep your body safe. As common sense dictates, one can function properly only if one is disease-free and is in a healthy state of body, mind and spirit. So, for us, your health and disease-free state comes first of all. We firmly believe Yoga is much beyond mere gymnastics and sauna!
London Yoga Classes at SAVY bring you the taste, values and expertise of the true traditional Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga from India. Inspired adherence to eight pillars or steps of yoga bestow one with a calm mind and fit body and lead one towards attaining moksha or liberation for an emancipated life. In more physical or materialistic terms, Yoga is more than capable of keeping one physically and mentally fit and disease-free. It has become the new hot and favored way to sweat it out. Yoga Fundamentals is a step in that direction.
- Improved General Health
- Anxiety Relief
- Stronger Bones
- Healthier Heart
- Healthy Weight
- Lower Stress Levels
- Increased Flexibility
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Improved Lung Capacity
- Improved Brain Function
- Greater Sense of Balance
- Better mind-body connexion
- Better Sexual Function & Libido
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels in Diabetics
- Relief from Chronic Back Pain and Neck Pain
- Better over-all quality of life & much more…
The salient features of London Yoga Classes of SAVY Healing Yoga are:
- Comprehensive, authentic, world class teaching and knowledge-base in all aspects of Yoga
- Authentic Ashtanaga and Vinyasa Yoga training based on true, traditional Yoga from India
- Asanas, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dhyana, Kriyas. Chakras, Kundalini Awakening, Shatkarma, Marma, Mantra etc
- Clear, concise, to-the-point instruction and individualized care
- One of the most qualified, experienced, international faculty, well-trained in India with excellent teaching skills
- Yoga School with highest ranking of RYS 200 and RYS 300 – we train yoga teachers up to the highest rank
- Yoga Therapy services for all diseases available
- Wonderful, knowledgeable, stable, regular, supportive, warm, welcoming yoga community
- Unique, specialized yoga classes – Sukshma Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Deep Stretch Yoga, Yoga for Face, Meditation Classes, Sun and Moon Salutations, Pranayama etc
- Workshops on interesting Yoga topics from time to time
- Delve deep into the field of Yoga – Keep learning and sharing knowledge
- Suitable time of classes
- Small size of even group classes
- Small Class Yoga for smaller groups
- Private sessions also available
- Decent studio and studio setting – enjoy the character and warmth of the Victorian heritage building
- Authentic Yoga at reasonable rates
Learn all that directly under expert guidance of one of the most qualified faculty in the world! Your Yoga Teacher Trainer – Dr Jitender K Sahdev, E-RYT 500, RCYT, RPYT, D.Sc., Ph.D.,MD, MBBS, Fellow in Surgery and Surgical Oncology, is one of the most accomplished, qualified and experienced Yoga Therapist /Yoga Teacher in the world. A Surgeon by profession from India, he utilizes Yoga as a complementary therapy for optimizing the health and wellness of his participants and for easing symptoms of pain and tightness associated with disease. He trained under doyens of Yoga in India for almost four decades. He is a Yoga Therapist in Canada.
Please check the full schedule of classes through London Yoga Classes page and fill up your Registration and Waiver Form from the page.
Sign up today and live life to your full potential.
Book your spot today!
p style=”text-align: left;”>*HST applicable on all payments.