SAVY Yoga Home
WELCOME TO SAVY INTERNATIONAL INC/ SAVY YOGA STUDIOS
SAVY YOGA – BECAUSE YOU DESERVE ONLY THE BEST!
Check out our schedule and join us for a class. Beginners are always welcome in any class: just arrive a little earlier before class to register and settle in. We hope you enjoy your classes and our variety. We love hearing from you – your ideas and feedback.
Thank you so much,
LOVE & PEACE
THE SAVVY SAVY YOGIS
- SAVY Inferno Yoga
- Christmas Gift Certificate – $99 for 99 Yoga Classes
- SAVY Slasher
- World’ Most Economical RYT 200 Program
- January 2 – SAVY Yoga for Seniors Teacher Training Program, Week-end Program (Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday*)
- January 2 – SAVY Yoga Mentorship Program
- January 5 – RYT 200, 4-Week Intensive (6 am to 5 pm on week days*)
- January 16 – RYT 200, Week-end Program (Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday*)
- January 29 – Ilio-Psoas – Seat of the Spirit ( Thursday & Friday)
- DSBH Breathing Educator – Level I
PROUDLY SERVING HUMANITY AROUND THE GLOBE
An ISLAND OF EXCELLENCE for Yoga, SAVY International Inc., in operation since 2011, is an incorporated 100% Canadian business and is a registered yoga school at RYS-200 and RYS-300 levels by Yoga Alliance, USA. We offer the best in authentic, traditional yoga to help you achieve positive life-style changes leading to positive health, and then keep it there! In addition to Yoga-related research, our major activities are:
- YOGA INSTRUCTION/ CLASSES. For beginners, intermediate & advanced students. All the core members of our faculty are duly registered at RYT 500 level, or above, with Yoga Alliance, USA. We offer most variety of special classes and workshops as well.
- YOGA EDUCATION. For prospective Registered Yoga Teachers, and for deeper understanding of Yoga, we offer courses in RYT 200 and RYT 500, Marma Therapy, Nutrition in Yoga, Yoga Therapy-1000 , and many more interesting courses. We train yoga teachers up to RYT 500 level, and much beyond!
- YOGA THERAPY. Yoga, Pranayama, Nada, Marmas and Meditation offer immense healing potential and in expert hands, Yoga can actually work wonders! Yoga and, therefore, SAVY, has a big role to play in all the major and minor health problems. SAVY YOGA THERAPY CLASSES could truly be a LIFE TRANSFORMING experience for you. Disease-specific workshops & Yoga Therapy sessions could actually help you win against serious and life-threatening diseases. Yoga Therapy at SAVY could be the big difference!
- DR SAHDEV’S ‘BREATHE AND HEAL’ PROGRAM. Controlling your breath is a strong remedy against a wide range of sufferings. The focus of this breathing program is health – to help you get rid of any insufficiency in health. A fruit of over three decades of research, this program is one of the safest, most scientific and the most effective breathing programs!
- 50+ YOGA. Now 50+ people, part-time personnel, retired personnel and seniors can also enjoy all the benefits of Yoga and be more active and healthier with more sensible & do-able yoga moves.
- NUTRITION IN YOGA/ AYURVEDA. We offer consultation in Yoga nutrition as a part of our Yoga Therapy program, and independently as well.
We also hold various on-shore and off-shore Yoga Retreats, Workshops and Special Classes on various topics, kriyas, Nada Yoga and a number of other Yoga related activities.
We hereby invite you to experience the excellence of our services offered under one of the most qualified and experienced faculty in the world!
New to SAVY Yoga Studios?
- Our studio doors are (mostly) open 6 am to 10 pm on week days.
- Please pre-register one day before the class. Drop-ins are welcome, subject to availability of space.
- Please turn off cell phones the moment you enter the building. We request that there is no cell phone activity in the studio.
- Come on an empty stomach. Please do not eat 3 hours prior to class and do not drink at least 30 minutes before the class.
- Wear comfortable, supportive and breathable attire which allows easy movement.
- Please arrive in time before the class.
- Please observe complete silence in the yoga room. For many students, yoga is their own personal time.
- While in studio, please avoid talking loudly as somebody might be meditating in some other room.
- Avoid wearing perfume or scents in class, as people may have allergies to these.