LONDON YOGA CLASSES
SAVY YOGA – BECAUSE YOU DESERVE ONLY THE BEST!
Welcome to SAVY Yoga Studios – London’s most affordable and capable Yoga!
Check out our schedule and join us for a class. Beginners are always welcome in any class: just arrive a little earlier before class to register and settle in. We hope you enjoy your classes and our variety. We love hearing from you – your ideas and feedback.
Thank you so much,
LOVE & PEACE
THE SAVVY SAVY YOGIS
PROUDLY SERVING HUMANITY ALL AROUND THE GLOBE
An ISLAND OF EXCELLENCE for Yoga, SAVY International Inc., in operation since 2011, is an incorporated 100% Canadian business and is a registered yoga school at RYS-200 and RYS-300 levels by Yoga Alliance, USA. We offer the best in authentic, traditional yoga to help you achieve positive life-style changes leading to positive health, and then keep it there! In addition to Yoga-related research, our major activities are:
- YOGA INSTRUCTION. For beginners, intermediate & advanced students. All the core members of our faculty are duly registered at RYT 500 level, or above, with Yoga Alliance, USA. We offer most variety of special classes and workshops as well.
- YOGA EDUCATION. For prospective Registered Yoga Teachers, and for deeper understanding of Yoga, we offer courses in RYT 200 and RYT 500, Marma Therapy, Nutrition in Yoga, Yoga Therapy-1000 , and many more interesting courses. We train yoga teachers up to RYT 500 level, and much beyond!
- YOGA THERAPY. Yoga, Pranayama, Nada, Marmas and Meditation offer immense healing potential and in expert hands, Yoga can actually work wonders! Yoga and, therefore, SAVY, has a big role to play in all the major and minor health problems. SAVY YOGA THERAPY CLASSES could truly be a LIFE TRANSFORMING experience for you. Disease-specific workshops & Yoga Therapy sessions could actually help you win against serious and life-threatening diseases. Yoga Therapy at SAVY could be the big difference!
- DR SAHDEV’S ‘BREATHE AND HEAL’ PROGRAM. Controlling your breath is a strong remedy against a wide range of sufferings. The focus of this breathing program is health – to help you get rid of any insufficiency in health. A fruit of over three decades of research, this program is one of the safest, most scientific and the most effective breathing programs!
- 50+ YOGA. Now 50+ people, part-time personnel, retired personnel and seniors can also enjoy all the benefits of Yoga and be more active and healthier with more sensible & do-able yoga moves.
- NUTRITION IN YOGA/ AYURVEDA. We offer consultation in Yoga nutrition as a part of our Yoga Therapy program, and independently as well.
We also hold various on-shore and off-shore Yoga Retreats, Workshops and Special Classes on various topics, kriyas, Nada Yoga and a number of other Yoga related activities.
We hereby invite you to experience the excellence of our services offered under one of the most qualified and experienced faculty in the world!
SAVY Yoga Instruction
SAVY Yoga, or more correctly, the SAVY style of Yoga, is the most complete and healthful yoga available today, and a lot of well-informed and well-educated hard work goes in to keep it like that. As common sense dictates, one can function properly only if one is disease-free and is in a healthy state of body, mind and spirit. So, for us, your health and disease-free state comes first of all. Health is a sign of uniform and stable milieu interiur; SAVY Yoga will help you keep it in equilibrium!
Yoga is not mere gymnastics and sauna; yoga is about ashta anga – the eight steps, starting with control of mind through breath, drishti, bandhas, alignment and, then, much beyond that, and we strive hard to hand it over to you in its original, unpolluted form!
SAVY has made big strides in its very short tenure as delineated in SAVY Storyline.
London Yoga Classes at SAVY bring you the taste, values and expertise of the true traditional Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga from India. Inspired adherence to eight pillars or steps of yoga bestow one with a calm mind and fit body and lead one towards attaining moksha or liberation for an emancipated life. In more physical or materialistic terms, Yoga is more than capable of keeping one physically and mentally fit and disease-free. It has become the new hot and favored way to sweat it out.
At SAVY, we offer some of the most complete yoga routines which are most affordable as well!
- Improved General Health
- Anxiety Relief
- Stronger Bones
- Healthier Heart
- Healthy Weight
- Lower Stress Levels
- Increased Flexibility
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Improved Lung Capacity
- Improved Brain Function
- Greater Sense of Balance
- Better mind-body connexion
- Better Sexual Function & Libido
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels in Diabetics
- Relief from Chronic Back Pain and Neck Pain
- Better over-all quality of life & much more…
To know about more benefits of yoga, please click here.
The salient features of London Yoga Classes at SAVY are:
- Comprehensive, authentic, world class teaching and knowledge-base in all aspects of Yoga
- One of the most qualified, experienced, international faculty, well-trained in India with excellent teaching skills
- All our teachers are registered with Yoga Alliance at RYT 500 level, and above
- Authentic Ashtanaga and Vinyasa Yoga training based on true, traditional Yoga from India
- Asanas, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dhyana, Kriyas. Chakras, Kundalini Awakening, Shatkarma, Marma, Mantra etc
- Clear, concise, to-the-point instruction and individualized care
- Yoga School with highest ranking of RYS 200, RYS 300 – we train yoga teachers up to the highest rank
- Yoga Therapy services for all diseases
- Wonderful, knowledgeable, stable, regular, supportive, warm, welcoming yoga community
- Unique, specialized yoga classes – Sukshma Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Deep Stretch Yoga, Yoga for Face, Meditation Classes, Sun and Moon Salutations, Pranayama etc
- Workshops on interesting Yoga topics from time to time
- Delve deep into the field of Yoga – Keep learning and sharing knowledge
- Suitable time of classes
- Small size of even group classes
- Small Class Yoga for smaller groups
- Private sessions also available
- Decent studio setting – enjoy the calm, serene surroundings
- Plenty of Free Parking
- Most affordable Yoga Classes
New to SAVY Studio?
- Our studio doors are (mostly) open 6 am to 10 pm on week days.
- Please pre-register one day before the class. Drop-ins are welcome, subject to availability of space.
- Please turn off cell phones the moment you enter the building. We request that there is no cell phone activity in the studio.
- Come on an empty stomach. Please do not eat 3 hours prior to class and do not drink at least 30 minutes before the class.
- Wear comfortable, supportive and breathable attire which allows easy movement.
- Please arrive in time before the class.
- Please observe complete silence in the yoga room. For many students, yoga is their own personal time.
- While in studio, please avoid talking loudly as somebody might be meditating in some other room.
- Avoid wearing perfume or scents in class, as people may have allergies to these.
(Please open the form with Adobe Reader, fill it up and click on ‘Submit’ button to send it online. We accept only emailed Registration Forms. Click here to install Adobe Reader if you don’t have it already.)
We strongly recommend that you start with Yoga Fundamentals Series.
Click below to know more
SAVY STUDIOS IN LONDON ON
119-D Exeter Road London ON N6L 1A4
North London Yoga Studio (Home Studio)
163 Concord Road London ON N6G3H9
432 Waterloo Street London ON N6B 2P2