South London SAVY Yoga – Inferno Yoga
SAVY Yoga has been serving the city of London and surrounding areas since 2011 under the most qualified and experienced faculty in LONDON and CANADA, and one of the most qualified and experienced faculty in the WORLD! To serve the people of London in a better way, instead of serving some run-of-the-mill pseudo-yoga routines, we offer some very useful and healing, authentic Yoga/ Pranayama routines, ranging from gentle to very challenging Yoga, for the beginner to the advanced student alike.
Here, we bring to you an introduction to Yoga classes being taught at our South London SAVY Yoga Studio.
Through demonstration, discussion and experiential movement, you will gain key understanding of proper postures and how to keep your body safe. As common sense dictates, one can function properly only if one is disease-free and is in a healthy state of body, mind and spirit. So, for us, your health and disease-free state comes first of all. Asanas, Pranayama, Mudras, Marmas, Kriyas, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyana – our Yoga is much more than mere gymnastics and sauna!
South London Yoga Classes at SAVY bring to you the taste, values and expertise of the true traditional Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga from India. Inspired adherence to the eight pillars or steps of yoga bestow one with a calm mind and fit body and lead one towards attaining an emancipated life. In more physical or materialistic terms, Yoga is more than capable of keeping one physically and mentally fit and disease-free. It has become the new hot and favoured way to sweat it out for better health. SAVY Yoga is a humble step in that direction.
Experience the grandeur, challenge, authenticity, depth and expanse of yoga
Feel the burning in your muscles, the fire in your body, and the yearning in your soul
In the true spirit of Yoga!
SAVY Inferno Yoga is the kind of intense yoga routine with advanced ‘tapas’ , which awakens fire in every inch of your body!
It joins the mind, breath, body and one can streamline a life which is mentally, physically, spiritually and socially optimum.
This is the best yoga technique for the young in age and the young at heart since it has the ability to make one feel younger, healthier and bursting with energy!
It needs a lot of focus, energy, stamina, will power, flexibility.
Take it if you can!
Challenging yoga poses,
Energizing rounds of Sun Salutations,
Connecting Primordial Sound Chanting,
Rejuvenating Breathing exercises,
Burning Yoga Asanas,
Awakening Yoga Nidra,
Cleansing & detoxifying Kriyas,
And more unique benefits of other Yoga elements,
This is one of the most complete & healing yoga routines!
No external heat is required
Let this SAVY Inferno Yoga routine show you some real stuff!!!
Come and check out this 100% pure Yoga routine
Learn and practice, and see yourself getting healthier by leaps and bounds.
Come and witness the potential of pure yoga!
Learn all that directly under expert guidance of one of the most qualified faculty in the world!
In SAVY Inferno Yoga Workshop at South London SAVY Yoga Studio
You are most welcome to learn this routine and stay healthy.
These special classes are offered regularly every month.
Here are required details of the classes:
- Time: On Thursdays: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Where: SAVY International South London Studio at 119-D Exeter Road London ON N6L 1A4
- Formats: 1 Class every week for One Month (4 Class package)
- Batches: One batch per month.
- Commitment: A commitment to complete the program without missing any class (except in an emergency). Missed classes will not be compensated in any way.
- Cost: Total cost is $72 for one month program.
Please check the exact schedule and time below.
Established benefits of Yoga:
- Improved General Health
- Anxiety Relief
- Stronger Bones
- Healthier Heart
- Healthy Weight
- Lower Stress Levels
- Increased Flexibility
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Improved Lung Capacity
- Improved Brain Function
- Greater Sense of Balance
- Better mind-body connexion
- Better Sexual Function & Libido
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels in Diabetics
- Relief from Chronic Back Pain and Neck Pain
- Better over-all quality of life & much more…
The salient features of London Yoga Classes of SAVY Healing Yoga are:
- Comprehensive, authentic, world class teaching and knowledge-base in all aspects of Yoga
- Authentic Ashtanaga and Vinyasa Yoga training based on true, traditional Yoga from India
- Asanas, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dhyana, Kriyas. Chakras, Kundalini Awakening, Shatkarma, Marma, Mantra etc
- Clear, concise, to-the-point instruction and individualized care
- One of the most qualified, experienced, international faculty, well-trained in India with excellent teaching skills
- Yoga School with highest ranking of RYS 500 – we train yoga teachers up to the highest rank
- Yoga Therapy services for all diseases available
- Wonderful, knowledgeable, stable, regular, supportive, warm, welcoming yoga community
- Unique, specialized yoga classes – Sukshma Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Deep Stretch Yoga, Yoga for Face, Meditation Classes, Sun and Moon Salutations, Pranayama etc
- Workshops on interesting Yoga topics from time to time
- Delve deep into the field of Yoga – Keep learning and sharing knowledge
- Suitable time of classes
- Small size of even group classes
- Small Class Yoga for smaller groups
- Private sessions also available
- Decent studio and studio setting – enjoy the character and warmth of the Victorian heritage building
- Authentic Yoga at reasonable rates
Sign up today and live life to your full potential.
Dr Jitender K Sahdev
President and Director of Teaching
Pleaseto learn more about Yoga. We would love to hear any suggestions or comments that you might have. Space is limited in courses and participation will be on a first-come-first-served basis. So, respond early to participate in this exciting, life-transforming Yoga experience.
Note : You should check with your health care professional before starting this or any new exercise program or breathing routine. This is especially important if you have any pre-existing health conditions, such as high blood pressure, migraines or heart or lung ailments. Women who are pregnant or think they might be pregnant should consult their physician before performing any of the breathing or physical exercises.
The information contained in the program is not intended to serve as a replacement for professional medical advice. Any use of the information in these programs/ workshops is at the reader’s discretion, risk and responsibility. The studio, author and the publisher specifically disclaim any and all liability arising directly or indirectly from the use or application of any information contained herein. A health care professional should be consulted regarding your specific situation.
p style=”text-align: justify;”>*HST applicable on all payments. Conditions apply.