SAVY 200 YOGA TEACHER TRAINING (RYT 200)
SAVY International Inc. is a registered RYS 200 and RYS 300 Yoga Alliance Teacher Training School and a Private Educational Institution certified with the Federal Government of Canada. RYT 200 and RYT 500 Teacher training students will receive an official tuition fee receipt and an official education and textbook credit for income tax purposes. If you have questions about our 200 Hour or 500 Hour Teacher Training Program, please send an email to email@example.com for an immediate response.
THE OLDEST RYS 200, RYS 300 YOGA SCHOOL IN LONDON ON
SERVING YOGA COMMUNITY AROUND THE WORLD!
SAVY 200 (RYT 200) is an unparalleled opportunity
To acquire a profound understanding of the yogic system
And the proficiency to teach Yoga.
Metamorphose from a novice into a knowledgeable teacher!
SAVY 200 Yoga Teacher Training (RYT 200), YTT, Registered Yoga Teacher Training or RYT 200, with its roots in classical Yoga in India, is a unique, one of the finest, best, the most comprehensive and very well-structured Yoga Teacher Training Programs and first Yoga Alliance registered program in the world to be offered also with a hybrid study option. We help to create an inspiring and deep yoga practice, while providing thorough preparation for the aspiring yoga teacher under one of the best-qualified and experienced faculty in the world.
SAVY 200 Yoga Teacher Training (RYT 200), the equivalent of SAVY Primary Level Series, serves as foundation of SAVY Yoga Therapy 1000 Hours program and also serves as Part I of the full SAVY Yoga Therapy 1000 Hours (SYT 1000) program. You can choose to go for more advanced levels of SAVY series. You can also choose to become a Yoga Therapist or DSBH Breathing Educator.
If you are looking for a genuine Traditional Ashtanga and Vinyasa based Yoga Teacher Training Program, then SAVY 200 Yoga Teacher Training (RYT 200) program at SAVY International Inc, certified by Yoga Alliance USA, is the answer. You can take it up at one of SAVY Studios or online. Dr Jitender K Sahdev, the senior Faculty member, with his down to earth and impeccable style, has been teaching yoga in India for almost three decades. SAVY International Inc is an RYS 300 and RYS 200 Yoga school. In its SAVY 200 or RYT 200 Yoga Teacher Training program, SAVY brings exclusively traditional Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga, with all its wisdom and genius, to this part of the world. Joining a SAVY program under one of the best qualified faculty in the world trained in India and with an International teaching experience spanning over almost three decades and multiple continents, is like embarking upon a journey to discover all this wisdom and genius, to fathom the depths, to scale the unknown heights, to dare to start to tap the unexplored, huge and enormous potential of the expanse of your consciousness, the journey to discover and know yourself in a more complete way!
Objectives of the course are:
- First, to develop/deepen your own sadhana (yoga practice) and to deeply experience the benefits of yoga on a personal level
- To comprehend yoga in all of its depth from its history and philosophy to how it is applied on a subtle level
- To be fully prepared to share this with others in a teaching environment that is both safe and nurturing as well as creative, fun and inspiring
- To get into the learning environment at SAVY which opens up avenues for further growth for you.
- To be a registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance, USA, the biggest Yoga Teacher registry in the world!
What you’ll learn in SAVY 200 (RYT 200)
- Breath, Bandhas, Drishti and Alignment based traditional ashtanga Yoga
- Learn Dr Sahdev’s Principles of Yoga Practice for Yoga Teachers and Therapists
- Know Yamas and Niyamas
- Yoga postures – treatment of basic Asanas in detail
- Classical vinyasa sequences
- Introduction to Pranayama – the science of breathing
- Pratyahara – withdrawal of senses
- Dhyana – the basis of all meditation techniques
- Know about Dharna and Samadhi
- Introduction to some basic concepts in Ayurveda – the science of life
- Some Yoga/ Ayurvedic Principles of Nutrition
- Marma Therapy/ Therapeutic Yoga – an introduction
- What is Panchakarma – Vamana, Virechana, Nirooha, Nasya, and Anuvasana
- What is Panchasodhana – Vamana, Virechana, Sirovirechana, Nirooha, and Rakthamoksha
- What is Shatkarma – Neti, Dhauti, Nauli, Basti, Kapal Bhaati, Tratak, and more
- Partner Yoga, Chakras and other concepts in Tantra
- Neuro-physio-endocrinological basis of Chakras, Kundalini, Yoga
- Nada Yoga, Swara Yoga, Laya Yoga, Mantra Yoga, Pranav Jaap (Primordial Sound Meditation)
- Know SAVY Yoga and be conversant with all styles of Yoga
- Teaching Methodology – Voice Projection, Touch, Eyes, Body Language, Structure of Class, and a lot more…
- Learn about business of Yoga
- And a lot more…
The salient features of Registered Yoga Teacher Training at SAVY are:
- Yoga Alliance Registered SAVY 200 (RYT 200), SAVY 500 (RYT 500) courses
- Comprehensive, authentic, world class, one of the best training in all aspects of Yoga
- Authentic Traditional Ashtanaga and Vinyasa Yoga training based on authentic Yoga with its deep roots in India
- Clear, concise, to-the-point subject matter and instruction
- One of the most qualified, experienced faculty in the world
- Registered – become a Registered Yoga Teacher
- Preference for Dr Sahdev’s ‘Breathe and Heal’ Breathing Educator Program
- Train up to the highest level – RYS 200, RYS 300 Yoga School
- Delve deep into the field of Yoga – Keep learning and sharing knowledge
- Limited enrollment allowing for individual attention
- Ongoing contact and email support with primary teachers.
- Affordable, easy payment schedule/ options available
Strengths of the Program.
The biggest asset of programs at SAVY, and for SAVY 200 or RYT 200 Yoga Teacher Training, is that you get to train under a team of five E-RYT- 500 Yoga teachers. Dr Jitender K Sahdev is an E-RYT 500 yoga teacher who has been actively practicing as a Physician in Modern Medicine in India for last almost three decades, along with working on and teaching Yoga, Yoga Therapy and Alternative Medicine. You get to imbibe and assimilate all that knowledge and understanding during your training!
SAVY 200 or RYT 200 Yoga Teacher Training meets, and even exceeds, the requirements for registration with Yoga Alliance as an RYT 200. You get to know about the eight limbs, as well as you are set on a path to know in depth about yoga postures, pranayama, meditation, mantra, marma, yogic kriyas, shatkarma and a lot more. Successful graduates will be able to register with Yoga Alliance, USA, and will be qualified to teach various forms and levels of yoga under the interdisciplinary classification for Hatha Yoga, including but not limited to all levels and variations of all different forms of yoga. In addition to this, the students also get a chance to get familiar with the correct perspective on Pranayama, Marma Therapy, Mantra Yoga, Nada Yoga, Tantra Yoga, Primordial Sound Meditation, other dynamic and adynamic meditation techniques, Surya Yoga, Swara Yoga, Chandra Yoga, and lots of other lesser understood ancient sciences. Learning is a never-ending process, and this program lays a great, basic, firm, sound and accurate foundation.
This training is appropriate for aspiring teachers as well as dedicated students who are interested in deepening their practice and understanding of Yoga.
We offer RYT 200 in hybrid format. You can join this program any time during the year. You will be required to attend one of the contact programs.
A Hybrid program has two components:
- An online component, which can be continued for anywhere between 2 weeks to 2 years. Receipt of the first online module/ study material marks the beginning of the RYT 200 course. Online part may continue till you come for mandatory Contact Hours.
- A mandatory Contact Hours component, which is of 200 hours duration. Completion of Contact Program usually marks the end of total training, provided all other conditions are met.
For Contact Hours, you can choose between:
- 2 week Intensive format, or
- 3 week Intensive format, or
- 4 week Intensive format, or
- 6-12 week Semi-intensive format, or
- Week-day format, or
- Week-end format, or
- Flexi-Format: You can also pick the course modules (4 in total) randomly, and complete all the modules at your convenience.
We offer these courses in #full time as well as #part time formats.
SAVY aims to bring the authentic, accurate, genuine and best teachings of yoga from the most respected schools in an encapsulated program for every student of Yoga, that will make proficient & confident teachers capable of teaching anywhere in the World and to a diverse audience.
Schedule of Upcoming Courses of SAVY 200 or RYT 200 Yoga Teacher Training
- Contact Hours Program: Please click here for calendar of upcoming RYT 200 courses, and scroll down on the page.
Check the details and updates of schedule with the Studio.
Any change in schedule is at the sole discretion of SAVY International Inc.
Pre-requisites for SAVY 200 (RYT 200)
Interested participants are invited to register for the program. Please complete the registration process one month before the start date of the program.
This program requires that you have some previous experience with Yoga in order to participate in the Yoga course. Applicants should be able to document at least one of the following to be accepted for the program:
- self – study of Yoga for a minimum of 2 years, or
- practice of Yoga for 100 hours or more under a Registered Yoga Teacher with RYT 200 or higher designation, at SAVY or elsewhere, or
- completion of SAVY Yoga Foundation Certificate Course (SYFC-50).
The Program Director will review the application to determine the preparedness of the applicant to participate in the program.
For SAVY 200 (RYT 200), applicants should:
- be at least 18 years of age
- have a current regular yoga practice
- be available to commit to the full course schedule
- be able to pay for the course tuition
- be available for an interview
In a nutshell, the application process consists of the following steps:
Step 1: Check your eligibility
Step 2: Submit your Registration Form
Step 3: Interview
Step 4: Offer Letter
Step 5: Enroll in the course
Step 6: Letter of Acceptance
More details can be seen on the Registration page. Please click on the link below to check the details and to register.
Application process for international students may vary.
Course Cost for SAVY 200 (RYT 200)
Registration Fee and Spot-Booking Fee will be applicable. Balance Tuition fee is to be deposited at least one month before the course starts.
- 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher Training Program
- Daily Yoga Asana, Breathing and Meditation Practices
- Training handouts, assignments and projects
- Mentorship throughout the program, and more…
- $100 Gift Certificate applicable for enrollment in other YTT programs
Balance Tuition Fee Payment :
Lump sum Payment (In addition to Registration Fee of $295 at the time of Registration and $500 Spot Booking Fee)
- To be deposited 1 month before the start date of the course $2400.00
Payment Plan (In addition to Registration Fee of $295 at the time of Registration and $500 Spot Booking Fee)
You can avail the option to conveniently pay the course fee over the duration of the course. Additional fees apply.
Please check with the office for details.
Pay As You Go (In addition to Registration Fee of $295 at the time of Registration and $500 Spot Booking Fee) Fees are to be deposited 1 month before the start date of each module.
Certification fee of $200 is to be submitted towards the end of the course, once all dues are cleared and all assignments and projects are submitted.
Required text – books are an extra expense.
The most convenient road to become a Registered Yoga Teacher:
- Register now for SAVY 200 (RYT 200) In-Studio or hybrid course.
- On acceptance, complete the application process.
- Pay your tuition fee lump sum, or sign up for the convenient payment plan.
- Start your training with SAVY.
- Complete your assignments, quizzes, projects, presentations for each module and main thesis.
- For Hybrid Program, attend mandatory contact hours some time during the year.
- Clear your Certification Test with flying colors
- Receive Certificate of Completion from SAVY – Congratulations! you are a certified SAVY Yoga Teacher!
- Register with Yoga Alliance and be a certified and Registered Yoga Teacher.
Register NOW to book your spot! Limited seats available.
To check the details of SAVY Yoga Mentorship Program (SYMP), please click here.
To know how to become a DSBH Breathing Educator, please click here.