South London SAVY Yoga – Sukshma Yoga or Subtle Yoga
SAVY Yoga has been serving the city of London and surrounding areas since 2011 under the most qualified and experienced faculty in LONDON and CANADA, and one of the most qualified and experienced faculty in the WORLD! To serve the people of London in a better way, instead of serving some run-of-the-mill pseudo-yoga routines, we offer some very useful and healing, authentic Yoga/ Pranayama routines, ranging from gentle to very challenging Yoga, for the beginner to the advanced student alike.
Here, we bring to you an introduction to Yoga classes being taught at our South London SAVY Yoga Studio.
Through demonstration, discussion and experiential movement, you will gain key understanding of proper postures and how to keep your body safe. As common sense dictates, one can function properly only if one is disease-free and is in a healthy state of body, mind and spirit. So, for us, your health and disease-free state comes first of all. Asanas, Pranayama, Mudras, Marmas, Kriyas, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyana – our Yoga is much more than mere gymnastics and sauna!
South London Yoga Classes at SAVY bring to you the taste, values and expertise of the true traditional Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga from India. Inspired adherence to the eight pillars or steps of yoga bestow one with a calm mind and fit body and lead one towards attaining an emancipated life. In more physical or materialistic terms, Yoga is more than capable of keeping one physically and mentally fit and disease-free. It has become the new hot and favoured way to sweat it out for better health. SAVY Yoga is a humble step in that direction.
Sukshma Yoga or Subtle Yoga
Sukshma Yoga -The Yoga for Everyone, or Subtle Yoga, or Micro Yoga, is one of the most ancient and relatively little known form of Yoga. This is ‘The Yoga for Everyone’! These exercises are simple, short and subtle. They open up subtle energy channels and you can feel a palpable difference even in a very short while.
Sukshma Yoga can help you relax within a few minutes. Its effect penetrates subtle levels at the physical, mental and spiritual levels. This consists of gentle stretching and coordinated breathing, and breathing exercises, that result in deep relaxation. It includes easy exercises for the eyes, tongue and jaws, neck, hands, feet, knees, ankles and hips. In Sukshma Yoga the whole body, from head to toe, is treated, relaxed and rejuvenated. These exercises also stimulate, balance and energise the Marma points and Chakras. External and internal body parts undergo deep transformation in this type of Yoga. These are scientific exercises that not only make us strong and supple, but also help remove impurities from the body and improve the memory, concentration and will-power. Sukshma Yoga routine includes more of those physical yogic movements which almost all of the people would be able to do. Hasta mudras or hand postures are also included.
These classes are suitable even for those who have not done any form of yoga or exercise before and are afraid of trying yogic postures. The good thing about yoga is that there is something for everybody regardless of body weight, physical limitations/strength or flexibility. With the regular practice of these gentle movements you would be amazed to see how the yoga practice is helping you not only in making a difference in your lives but also helping in overcoming so many health issues. Regular practice of this type of Yoga ensures a long and healthy life. People of every age, make, fitness level,belief, faith can do and receive the benefits of these exercises that can be very comfortably and safely practised. These exercises also make you ready for getting deeper into yoga and meditation in a very gentle way.
Our Beginners’ Level I classes are based on Sukshma Yoga or Subtle Yoga. You can learn Sukshma Yoga at SAVY under one of the most qualified and experienced faculty in North America!
You are most welcome to learn this routine and stay healthy.
These special classes are offered regularly every month.
Here are required details of the classes:
- Time: On Mondays: 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- Where: SAVY International South London Studio at 119-D Exeter Road London ON N6L 1A4
- Formats: 1 Class every week for One Month (4 Class package)
- Batches: One batch per month.
- Commitment: A commitment to complete the program without missing any class (except in an emergency). Missed classes will not be compensated in any way.
- Cost: Total cost is $72 for one month program.
Please check the exact schedule and time below.
Established benefits of Yoga:
- Improved General Health
- Anxiety Relief
- Stronger Bones
- Healthier Heart
- Healthy Weight
- Lower Stress Levels
- Increased Flexibility
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Improved Lung Capacity
- Improved Brain Function
- Greater Sense of Balance
- Better mind-body connexion
- Better Sexual Function & Libido
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels in Diabetics
- Relief from Chronic Back Pain and Neck Pain
- Better over-all quality of life & much more…
The salient features of London Yoga Classes of SAVY Healing Yoga are:
- Comprehensive, authentic, world class teaching and knowledge-base in all aspects of Yoga
- Authentic Ashtanaga and Vinyasa Yoga training based on true, traditional Yoga from India
- Asanas, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dhyana, Kriyas. Chakras, Kundalini Awakening, Shatkarma, Marma, Mantra etc
- Clear, concise, to-the-point instruction and individualized care
- One of the most qualified, experienced, international faculty, well-trained in India with excellent teaching skills
- Yoga School with highest ranking of RYS 500 – we train yoga teachers up to the highest rank
- Yoga Therapy services for all diseases available
- Wonderful, knowledgeable, stable, regular, supportive, warm, welcoming yoga community
- Unique, specialized yoga classes – Sukshma Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Deep Stretch Yoga, Yoga for Face, Meditation Classes, Sun and Moon Salutations, Pranayama etc
- Workshops on interesting Yoga topics from time to time
- Delve deep into the field of Yoga – Keep learning and sharing knowledge
- Suitable time of classes
- Small size of even group classes
- Small Class Yoga for smaller groups
- Private sessions also available
- Decent studio and studio setting – enjoy the character and warmth of the Victorian heritage building
- Authentic Yoga at reasonable rates
Sign up today and live life to your full potential.
Dr Jitender K Sahdev
President and Director of Teaching
Pleaseto learn more about Yoga. We would love to hear any suggestions or comments that you might have. Space is limited in courses and participation will be on a first-come-first-served basis. So, respond early to participate in this exciting, life-transforming Yoga experience.
Note : You should check with your health care professional before starting this or any new exercise program or breathing routine. This is especially important if you have any pre-existing health conditions, such as high blood pressure, migraines or heart or lung ailments. Women who are pregnant or think they might be pregnant should consult their physician before performing any of the breathing or physical exercises.
The information contained in the program is not intended to serve as a replacement for professional medical advice. Any use of the information in these programs/ workshops is at the reader’s discretion, risk and responsibility. The studio, author and the publisher specifically disclaim any and all liability arising directly or indirectly from the use or application of any information contained herein. A health care professional should be consulted regarding your specific situation.
p style=”text-align: justify;”>*HST applicable on all payments. Conditions apply.