SAVY NEWS JUNE 2013
How are you doing?
Somehow, I had a very strange feeling I had not communicated with you properly for a long time, though I wrote to you last in May, last month only!
I probably felt that way as I had been busy doing over months’ worth of work in last few weeks! SAVY Studio has been so full of activity that I felt I must have missed out on communicating to you about it all.
Things have been moving at a rather accelerated pace at SAVY- there was so much to plan and do! One of my main concerns was making the website more interactive and readily update-able, and that seemed to grab all my attention for a little while. In addition to that, so many new programs, new Yoga Teacher Training courses, new Yoga Therapy courses, new yoga routines, new Summer offers, and to top it all, planning interesting and useful Yoga Retreats (they are coming soon too)!
Updating the website kept me really busy, it was such a huge task! Deepti Verma, our web-designer, supervises anything related to website at SAVY. Sumita, Abhinav, Priyanka and Vibhuti helped me with a lot of spade-work in web-designing. Still, I launched it almost in a hurry and a lot needs to be updated/ added yet, but like anything virtual and electronic, that, again, is a never-ending process. Too much choice sometimes confuses you too much!
It’s the same url : http://www.savy-international.com/. Please check it out. I started it on 3rd June, but there already have been more than 5000 hits!
Also, before I set up this new site, I had also started a blog at http://savyint.com/. There is a lot of new stuff at this blog also. Right now the roles of website and blog are somewhat overlapping, but soon they are going to get diversified. Please check them out and give me your opinion.
In near future, the best way to keep a tap on activities at SAVY will be to keep checking the website and the blog and to ‘Like’ the Facebook page. All the new offers and updates will also be there.
SAVY stands for the best and the safest in the field of Yoga, Yoga Education, Yoga Therapy, Yoga Research and related fields. We take pride in offering one of the most complete and most healthful and best optimised yoga routines on this planet. To give you just a glimpse of all that’s happening at SAVY, here goes a short list :
- SAVY Storyline. I have enlisted some of feats that SAVY International has accomplished since its day of inception in SAVY Storyline. Please check the storyline here.
- Yoga Teacher Training is starting in July and registration is still open. We offer one of the most comprehensive RYT 200 programs, registered with Yoga Alliance, USA. Our rates for RYT 200 program are most affordable not only in London On, but also in whole of Canada. Those desirous of getting deeper into Yoga can check out the details here.
- Yoga Class Cards. For our regular clients, who have already tasted the excellence in Yoga at our Studio, SAVY offers categorically the most affordable rates in London ON to help them keep enjoying regular yoga classes. You can now do UNLIMITED YOGA even for a sum as low as $68 per month only (with 20% Loyalty Discount for our regular clients), and that too under one of the most qualified, educated and experienced faculty in the world! Don’t miss out on this one! Please check it out here.
- Unlimited Summer Yoga Card .To celebrate summers and encourage newcomers, we have introduced Unlimited Summer Yoga Card for newcomers: this gives Unlimited Yoga for the months of June, July and August for a paltry price of $149. Make use of it and let your friends and colleagues know about it. Please check the details here.
- SAVY Yoga Challenge. Renewed and thoroughly revamped SAVY Yoga Challenge classes, now based on SANJEEVANI and Jitendra Pranayama Series will be starting next month again. Register to achieve you goals now! Check the details.
- Summer Yoga Boot Camps Also, as a part of the Summer Programs, we’ll be holding Yoga Boot Camps. Check the details and register NOW! We’ll be announcing dates for Boot Camp for Children very soon.
- Featured SAVY Yogi of the Month. We are starting ‘Featured SAVY Yogi of the Month’ page on the website. I have started making a list of those who have expressed a desire to feature there. Please let me know if you would be interested in relating your experiences at SAVY, and how it helped you in moving towards your personal goals, if at all,, and are ready to give some nice yoga poses to be put on the web-page! We can schedule an appointment at the earliest possible to take some beautiful still photographs and videos.
- Partner Businesses. Also, we’ll be starting a ‘Partner Businesses’ page. The partner businesses will be required to give a stipulated discount/ facility to SAVY members holding a valid SAVY Membership Card (Red, Blue or SAVY Year Card). SAVY will be extending the same facility to the clients of the partner businesses. Please write if you would like to participate in this program.
- Disease Reversal with Yoga. In addition to all this, to experience and exploit the full potential of Yoga, we have designed a very elaborate and unique Yoga Therapy program – Disease Reversal with Yoga or DR Yoga. I‘ll be uploading the details of the program very soon, hopefully by this weekend. We have started accepting registration for this program. This program will certainly help people with all kinds of diseases including but not limited to hypertension, CAD, Diabetes, Joint Pains, Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis, Ataxias, IBD’s so on and so forth…. People with health problems which have been labelled as intractable, chronic, terminal or untreatable are also welcome to join this program. You can start share information about the program with somebody who could use this it, with your friends, colleagues and others.
- Fathers’ Day Offer. Fathers mean a lot to a family! With Fathers’ Day around the corner, SAVY has to acknowledge and honour their role in a family. But let it be a surprise for a couple of days more! Check out on the website/ Facebook in a day or so.
- Our Traditional Yoga classes now have more of Sukshma (Subtle) Yoga and are a lot more useful for overall health. This is the true Yoga for Everyone!
- SAVY Deep Stretch routines have been totally revamped; we hold Deep Stretch Level I class on Tuesday evening and Deep Stretch Level I class on Friday morning. Check them out and know the difference and the invigorating joy!
- We have started SAVY Vinyasa B-III classes, and they are a real test of nerves!
- SAVY Year Card-2013. Now you can use this card for attending 52 classes in 2013, instead of a fixed 1 class per week for the whole year! That makes it a lot more value-for-money option, and in fact, an incomparable offer! Limit one card per person per year.
- BOLLYWOOD DANCE Classes with Priyanka are really entertaining and full of energy. Register for this hip-hop dance now!
- Priyanka will also be available (by appointment) for HENNA (Mehndi/ Temporary Tattoo) WORK.
- YOGA FOR FACE Classes are on. Check the details here. Sign-up for package today! Those holding valid Membership Plans (Silver Plan/ Red Card/ Blue Card) or SAVY Year Card-2013 get a 20% discount.
- You can register for ‘SANJEEVANI – Infusing Inspiring Life’. Learn it, do it for 40 days regularly and see the difference for yourself. This is an essential set of more than 10 different breathing exercises, some yoga postures, meditation, marma, mantra and a lot more, all packed in a 30-minute routine! THIS IS THE ONLY PROGRAM OF ITS KIND IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!! Not only does it help one achieve positive health, but is also very relevant from Disease Reversal point of view. Yoga is a recognised drug-free treatment modality and is recognised by the World Health Organisation for the purpose. This program does full justice to that aspect of yoga. Please check the details here.
Coming weeks will see a lot of activity at SAVY: so many updates, new classes, programs, workshops etc. Do keep checking website, blog and the Facebook page.
Continue your practice of Yoga at SAVY and stay happy, healthy and be abundant in life!
Thanks and Regards,
Dr Jitender K Sahdev
D.Sc. (AM), Ph.D. (AM), M.D. (AM)
E-RYT 500 (Yoga Alliance, USA)
Member, IAYT, USA
Fc Surgery (SASMS)
Fc Surgical Oncology (SASMS)
President and Director of Teaching
South London Yoga Studio:
119-D Exeter Road
LONDON ON N6L 1A4
Canada : 519 701 2609
Web-site : www.savy-international.com
Blog : www.savyint.com
Facebook page : www/facebook.com/savyinternationalinc
The greatest compliment we can receive is a referral from our valued members and friends like you!