SAVY Trauma Release Yoga – Learn 7 Exercises
Have you ever had stress?
Have you ever faced anxiety issues?
Have you ever been through any trauma?
Have you ever had a significant physical injury?
Have you ever been through a tense phase in your life?
Have you ever experienced trauma that is still troubling you?
Have the ‘short-term fixes’ added to your disappointments so far?
If your answer is “Yes“, then
THE FIRST CANADIAN YOGA PROGRAM FOR TRAUMA, PTSD, PSYCHOSES & OTHER MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES
A PROGRAM DESIGNED BY A DOCTOR
is for YOU!
Choose a Safe Approach to Stabilization!
& Liberate Yourself!
TRY© is a very effective and systematic approach for trauma, PTSD, eating disorders, addictions, psychoses including schizophrenia and other mental health issues. Using effectiveness of predominantly interoceptive, proprioceptive and kinesthetic interpretation of Yoga as a therapeutic tool, and the science of breath, it teaches how to release deep chronic tension and stress. It shows immediate impact for most people, and can be integrated into a simple daily routine to help restore a sense of inner peace and emotional resilience. It is easy to learn and easy to practice.
TRY© acts through and on Vagus nerve, Pre-Frontal cortex, Amygdala, Hippocampus, and other parts of brain, and releases effects of trauma from the deepest levels of brain, body and mind!
This program is designed by Dr Sahdev, based on his almost three decades of clinical experience in main-stream Medicine, Surgical Oncology, Neurosurgery and other Super Specialities at premier medical institutes in India, his study and work in other Alternative modalities and Yoga, and an input of thousands of hours of educated and qualified clinical research and its deep analysis in India. These techniques actually deliver!
What better way to regain health than through yoga?
- Scientific approach based on the Neuroscience of trauma, stress and psychoses
- Awaken inherent healing capacity through Nervous System
- Relief in Stress/Anxiety/Trauma/ Depression/ Other Mental Health issues
- Minimize the risk of triggering resurfacing of trauma response
- Better management of emotional instability
- Build better emotional resilience
- Expand your ‘window of tolerance’ naturally
- Easing of neck/ shoulder/ low back pain or tension
- Integrate scientific skills and approach with your existing practice
- Safe approach to greater stabilization of body and mind
TRY© induces healing at the deepest levels of body and mind. Designed by a physician, expect the best from this program!
SAVY Healing Yoga Studios
Trauma Release Yoga©– Level 1
An effective routine consisting of
which specifically target stress, tension, trauma, PTSD and other mental health issues
THERE IS PRACTICALLY NO-ONE WHO CANNOT BENEFIT FROM THIS PROGRAM!
Individualized care also available
AT SAVY – WE DELIVER RESULTS!
Join SAVY Yoga Classes and save precious time, money and lives!
Confront time and become the author of your health.
Join these specialized classes NOW!
This could truly be a LIFE TRANSFORMING experience for you.
Let’s get started!
You can do it!
Natural, Safe, Drug-free, Effective
The program consists of a group-based practice led by a knowledgeable and experienced instructor.
Highlights of the Program
- Designed and researched by a well-trained, well-qualified doctor in Modern Medicine, equally qualified and well-conversant with Yoga and other alternative systems, who has studied as well as taught this all for almost three decades
- A unique fusion of modern scientific enquiry and ancient sciences and wisdom
- Three decades of diligent, systematic and painstaking study and clinical research
- Based on asanas, mindfulness and breathing-based exercises which have been proven to heal, and some very specific postures, and more
- One of the most effective routines for stress, anxiety, trauma, PTSD and other mental health issues.
- A very well-designed, well-managed program, easy to comprehend and follow
- Under supervision of one of the most qualified Yoga faculty in the world
- Proper follow up program
Please check the schedule of workshop below:
Note: Please confirm the exact schedule with the Studio. Here are the details:
- Location: 163 Concord Road London ON N6G 3H9
- Formats: 3-Class Series
- Days & Time:
- Group Sessions: Tuesdays, from 7 to 8 pm, or
- Private Sessions: By appointment
- Group Sessions: $150 for all 3 group sessions (+HST), or
- Private Sessions: $499 for all 3 private sessions (+HST)
- Components of Class:
- TRY© – Level 1 routine includes:
- Simple Asanas (Yoga Postures)
- Effective use of breath
- Healing Mudras, and more…
- A firm commitment to complete the program without missing any class (except in an emergency). Missed classes will not be compensated.
- In addition to the classes at studio, you should also follow the routine at home.
- At the end of the one month program, continue the same practice at home or sign-up for further training. Continue this practice for better results.
- Monitoring : To monitor improvement, you may get the following parameters checked before and after sessions:
- Blood Pressure in mm Hg
- Pulse rate/ minute
- Respiratory Rate
- Quality of Life form
Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a mat, a pen and journal. You may bring a blanket for cushioning as we will be lying on the floor during part of the class. Class is limited, so register early. Class not appropriate for pregnant women and heart patients (we have separate programs for them).
For registration and payment, please call 519-701-2609 or email email@example.com.
Your spot will be confirmed after receiving full payment on phone, online or in person at the studio.
Valid only for the sessions it is purchased for
Once booked, dates of workshop cannot be changed
No cash-back or credit
No surrender value.
Valid only if authorized by the studio
- To confirm your spot, please call or email, or come to the Studio.
- Print and present this voucher.
- Contact Studio for confirmation and for further instructions
- Call at 519-701-2609 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us to book your spot. Please book your spot at the Studio (WE PREFER CASH AT THE STUDIO); your spot will be confirmed only after receiving full payment. We would love to hear any suggestions or comments that you might have. Space is limited and participation will be on a first-come-first-served basis. So respond early to participate in this exciting, life-transforming experience.
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT OUR Trauma Release Yoga© PROGRAM?
Do you want to share all of the great benefits of a Trauma Release Yoga© classes to those who need it?
Help us bring Trauma Release Yoga©, a powerful healing tool, to more people. Connect within your OWN communities, on our behalf, to share this program with those who really need it.
You can help us!
Become a Trauma Release Yoga© Ambassador!
Trauma Release Yoga© Ambassadors are our team members who want more community agencies and organizations, and the individuals they serve, involved in our effective trauma healing yoga practice.
Are you interested in becoming an Ambassador?
To become an Ambassador, please send your current resume, work history, and brief outline of why and how you want to be involved. Please let us know any ideas you have on promoting our outreach programs. RYT 200 will be an asset.*
Once a team member, we’ll work together to bring this program to our communities, to those who really need it.
Please send an email to email@example.com.
Do I need my TRYP© Certification to be a Trauma Release Yoga©Ambassador? Do I need it to be a Teacher?
Ambassadors ARE NOT required to have their TRYP© Certification. If you would like to begin sharing information about our TRY© Program at clinics, hospitals, facilities and organizations, you can do so RIGHT NOW!
Teachers ARE required to have completed their TRYP© Certification. We’ll prefer Trauma Release Yoga©Ambassador to promote our programs.
What are the required components for my TRYP© Certification? Is Level 1A required?
Please check the details of TRYP© Certification here.
Will there be more of the required TRYP© Certification training classes available soon?
We are thrilled that so many of you have expressed interest in our TRYP© Certification!
Workshops will be offered periodically.
Please look for more detailed information in the coming weeks and months to register for these events.
Be compensated generously for building this initiative!
Be a team member and be useful to your community!
Thanks for this awesomeness!
Help us deliver Trauma Release Yoga© to our communities and the people who are most in need!
Dr Jitender K Sahdev,
President and Director of Teaching
Your Yoga Teacher Trainer – Dr Jitender K Sahdev E-RYT 500, RCYT, RPYT, D.Sc., Ph.D.,MD, MBBS, Fellow in Surgery and Surgical Oncology, is a Yoga Therapist /Yoga Teacher in London with over 51,000 hours of Traditional Yoga teaching experience. A Surgeon by profession from India, he utilizes Yoga as a complementary therapy, as well as stand-alone therapy. He trained under doyens of Yoga in India for almost four decades. He is a Yoga Therapist in Canada.
To learn more about Trauma, PTSD, Stress, Mental Health and Yoga, please click on the image below:
Looking at taking SAVY TRY© even further, and becoming a qualified Practitioner?
Join our SAVY TRY© Practitioner Training programme.
Click below to know more:
Note : DSBH Therapy ®, MBH Therapy® or TRY® has not been evaluated by Health Canada, US Food & Drug Administration or the American Medical Association. This technology does not claim to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Medical advice must only be obtained from a physician or qualified health practitioner. Results may vary between individuals. There are no guarantees, expressed, or implied.
You should check with your health care professional before starting this or any new therapy or exercise program or breathing routine. This is especially important if you have any pre-existing health conditions, such as high blood pressure, migraines or heart or lung ailments. Women who are pregnant or think they might be pregnant should consult their physician before performing any of the breathing or physical exercises or undertaking any therapy program.
< p style=”text-align: justify;”>The information contained in the program is not intended to serve as a replacement for professional medical advice. Any use of the information in these programs/ workshops is at the reader’s discretion, risk and responsibility. The studio, author and the publisher specifically disclaim any and all liability arising directly or indirectly from the use or application of any information contained herein. A health care professional should be consulted regarding your specific situation. #holistic #complementary #alternative #brain #naturally #breathingexercises #mindfulness #meditation #yoga #fibromyalgia #trauma #PTSD #Stress #Anxiety #mentalhealth
- Dr Jitender K Sahdev holds the copyright for this program. Conditions apply.
HST applicable with all payments.